Security Engineer, Application Security
Posted on 2/1/2022
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Solid foundation in web security, mobile security, or cryptography
- Demonstrated proficiency in software development
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical field / equivalent experience
- Passion for learning and helping others
- Excitement for user privacy and security
- A passion for Snapchat
- Help developers improve the security of their products and services
- Develop technical solutions to address security weaknesses and work with relevant stakeholders to implement them
- Build systems at scale to prevent classes of vulnerabilities
- Assist with security incident response as needed
- Expertise in authentication protocols
- Expertise in embedded security and wireless protocols
Camera company focusing on multinational technology and social media
Snap is on a mission to empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together. The company's flagship product, Snapchat, is a camera-based social app that allows people to interact through images and videos.
- Paid maternity, paternity, and family caregiver leave
- Adoption, surrogacy, infertility, and fertility preservation benefits
- Backup child care coverage, caregiver assistance, and digital maternity care support
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, and AD&D insurance
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Dental coverage, including orthodontia benefits
- Vision coverage, including LASIK benefits
- Gym perks and discounts
- Team fitness classes, hikes, and races
- Sports leagues
- Cooking and nutritional workshops
- Generous time off and leave programs
- Emotional and mental health support programs and apps
- Social gatherings, team outings, and volunteering programs
- 401(k) plan
- Compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!
Company Core Values
- We Are Kind: We operate with courage, show empathy, and instill trust through honesty and integrity.
- We Are Smart: We solve problems through action, make high-quality decisions, and think with a strategic mindset.
- We Are Creative: We gracefully manage ambiguity, cultivate innovation, and demonstrate an insatiable desire to learn.