AdRoll is seeking an Account Manager to support and manage our customers. This is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic, high performing team, as well as make an impact in the growth of our company. This
Skills you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 5 years sales or account management experience, preferably in a MarTech or SaaS company
- Data driven with very strong analytical and reporting skills
- You have knowledge of the latest industry trends within AdTech and MarTech
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You’re a self starter with a solutions oriented attitude
- Extremely organized and experienced in managing/prioritizing a high volume of tasks
- You are passionate about collaboration and working cross-functionally with a host of different teams
- Adaptive to change and have the ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work normal business hours in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
- For additional benefits not mentioned, visit our Careers page
Minimum salary of $99,000 to maximum salary of $121,800 + bonus or commission (if applicable) + equity + benefits.
Commissions paid quarterly based on achievement of sales targets.
The range provided is NextRoll’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount will be based on job-related and non-discriminatory factors such as location, experience, training, skills, and abilities. Consult with your Recruiter during the initial call to determine a more targeted range based on these job-related factors
AdRoll is an e-commerce marketing platform that gives growing direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online. The AdRoll platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120,000 brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in shopping local, shopping small, and giving every e-commerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.