Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors’ cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 450+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain’s NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
Why join SecurityScorecard’s Customer Success Team?
The SecurityScorecard Customer Success team is empowered by the company to help guide customers to get the most out of our great products and services. We define our Customer Success strategies, priorities and go-to-market techniques. We blaze new trails in cybersecurity thought leadership using our cybersecurity ratings and cybersecurity insights. We are a proactive CSM team that is customer centric, uses a team approach and represents the voice of the customer every day.
The SecurityScorecard Customer Success team not only manages relationships and delights customers — they also understand our customers’ organizational goals and unique challenges to help them operationalize our platform to support and improve their entire process and security program.
About the Role:
The Senior Customer Success Manager, Insurance will play an important role in helping our cyber insurance customers transform the way they assess cybersecurity risk in both the underwriting and policy management phases.
In this role, you’ll own and manage customer relationships with our insurance-industry customers, ensuring their happiness and communicating the value of our product to drive deeper, more robust engagement. You will apply your understanding of cybersecurity insurance practices, underwriting risk, third-party risk, our products, services, and cybersecurity best practices to proactively provide support and guidance to our customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Design success for a portfolio of insurance industry customers - including large insurers, reinsurers and brokers - throughout their lifecycle. From onboarding/implementation through upsell and renewal, you will guide your customer down the path of success every step of the way to reach their business objectives and operational goals.
- Lead strategic conversations with insurance industry customers to align our platform as a solution to their cyber insurance practice risk challenges and goals with the intent to renew and expand the partnership.
- Serve as a confident subject matter expert as it relates to the SecurityScorecard platform and the cyber insurance and third-party risk management industries.
- Manage the gross and net retention of your portfolio; including forecasting, collaborating with regional account teams and efficient execution.
- Work with CS and Sales VPs to continuously improve the customer journey and develop the tools and templates to ensure the CSM team employs best practices.
- Support fellow CSMs in solving new challenges across customers.
- Model world class customer care and be an advocate for the voice of the customer in product and services design and deployment.
What We Need you To Have:
- 5+ years total professional experience working
- 3+ years of experience supporting B2B customers in a SaaS organization as a customer success manager, technical account manager, delivery engagement manager or similar customer-facing role.
- Knowledge of the tenets of cybersecurity insurance and/or Third Party Risk Management programs with insurance domain experience
What We’d Like you to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Solid domain experience of cyber insurance market including tenure as an underwriter or broker
- Experience navigating large enterprise organizations
- Extremely organized, effective oral & written communicator
- Demonstrated success developing strong customer relationships
- Proven success in new customer kickoffs, ensuring renewals, and expanding annual recurring revenue (ARR) through up-selling, and cross-selling current clients
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact [email protected].
If you are a resident of Colorado, New York City, California, or Washington State, please email us at [email protected] to receive compensation information for this role.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.