Solutions Consultants, Sr. Solutions Consultant & Large Enterprise Solution Consultants
Posted on 6/10/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- You will partner with Sales on our most strategic clients
- You will be Instrumental in the sales cycle, bringing their technical and industry expertise to create compelling solutions for customers
- You have both the technical knowledge and business acumen to work through complex use cases. You draw from your sales experience to deliver solutions in a compelling manner
- Understand Sprinklr's offerings and integrations inside and out
- Partner with sales to uncover a customer's current and future states and their goals in order to map an end-to-end solution
- Internal and external stakeholders will view you as a strategic advisor
- Be a clear communicator who can command a room from C-suite down to practitioner
- Your presentation mediums vary from platform demonstrations to whiteboard sessions, storyboards and workshops
- You will work with many internal stakeholders including our Product & Engineering teams in order to define customer requirements and impact our roadmap
- Stay up to dated on industry trends, emerging technologies and can provide credible thought leadership in the customer experience space
- Our Sr. Solutions Consultants will be mentors across the Solutions Consulting team coaching fellow team members
- Experience in a pre-sales role at a SaaS company
- Experience in marketing, advertising, customer care, business intelligence or commerce spaces
- Familiar with CRM, Marketing Automation, Business Intelligence and Social Media
- Methodical and meticulous approach to preparation and execution
- Expertise in Entertainment, Hospitality or Retail industries preferred
- Acts as a key member of account teams with sales and other internal stakeholders for our largest enterprise customers
- Attends client meetings to conduct in depth discovery on the customer's current and future states and positive business outcomes
- Creates compelling presentations and collateral that demonstrate our solutions and the value they provide against a customer's required capabilities
- Delivers presentations both virtually and in person
- Works with customers to educate them on the business value Sprinklr can provide
- Assists Sales and Services in creating multi-year deployment plans
- Assists Sales in the response to RFXs
- Frequently travels to on-site client meetings or industry events
- Creates re-usable collateral for the entire global presales team
- Keeps up with our training schedule and maintain up to date Sprinklr product certifications
Sprinklr provides enterprise software for customer experience management.
Sprinklr's mission is to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. The company is building a Unified-CXM platform for all customer-facing functions.
- Compensation & Equity
- Health & Wellness
- Holiday & Unlimited PTO
- Learning & Growth
- It's OK. Be fearless.
- Sprinkle, don't shout. Keep moving forward.
- Fix it, don't complain.
- Never, ever give up. Ever!
- Passionately, genuinely care.