Parallel computing for data analytics
Bodo helps bring supercomputing-style performance and scalability to developers and data scientists working on large-scale problems, helping bring new solutions to production in record time.
- We exist to change the face of analytics computing; to accelerate access to performance, scale, and simplicity for data-intensive applications.
- Parallel computing is the only way to extend Moore’s Law for compute performance.
- Data analytics developers work under a massive simplicity vs. performance gap. Parallel computing must be simplified/democratized for their use
- Existing high-performance programming workarounds - like libraries and frameworks - fail to address the underlying compute scaling issues.
- Python must be considered a “first-class” default platform
Bodo.ai is hiring for 11 jobs on Simplify