Even is hiring, find jobs on Simplify. Start your career today.
We update Even's jobs every 8 hours, so check again soon!
Even's mission is to even the playing field for creating a better life.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↑ 0%
2 year growth↓ -27%
- We are Remote Equal: Whether you WFH or can’t wait to get back to our Offices, we’ve invested in ensuring the quality of your experience will be the same.
- If you WFH, we will help you get the equipment you need to make it sustainable.
- $100/month Health & Wellness stipend for the gym, massages, or whatever makes you feel good.
- $500 annual Financial stipend to use for financial planning and getting legal advice.
- $5,000 annual Education stipend for your professional development.
- Huge variety of Healthcare plans and carriers for Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance to choose from, including plans with FSAs and HSAs.
- Short- and Long-Term Disability insurance.
- Basic Life insurance.
- 401(k) with 50% match from Even, up to 6% of your salary.
- PTO policies: Unlimited for Salaried employees, and starting at 120 hours of vacation leave, 72 hours of sick and safe leave, and paid holidays for Hourly employees.
- Parental Leave: 4.5 months for birthing parents, 3 months for non-birthing parents.
- Education: You can take up to 5 days of paid time off each year to attend a course or to work on an individual project related to your stipend.
- Sabbatical Leave: You can take 3 months of paid leave after 5 years of working at Even!
Company Core Values
- Ability to persist through great adversity to achieve goals - Our mission—ending the paycheck-to-paycheck cycle—is a lofty one. It’s going to take a lot of time, hard work, and perseverance to accomplish it.
- Desire to understand and accept the perspectives of others - We’re building a product for people outside the Silicon Valley bubble. If we rely on nothing but our own opinions and biases, we will fail.
- Insatiable hunger for improvement - There’s no model for what we’re building, because we’re trying something that’s never been done before. To stay on our toes, we need to commit to learning and growing every day.
- Desire to find the truth, not win arguments - We’ll build the best product for our members by checking egos at the door, and committing to finding the truth together, instead of focusing on being right all the time.