Opendoor is hiring, find jobs on Simplify. Start your career today.
We update Opendoor's jobs every 8 hours, so check again soon!
Opendoor is a customer-centric company that leverages technology to simplify the traditionally complex real estate process, providing a seamless, end-to-end digital experience for buying and selling homes. The company's competitive advantage lies in its ability to offer fair appraisals without the need for home listings or showings, eliminating common stressors like buyer backouts and financing delays. With a diverse, dedicated team committed to continuous growth and improvement, Opendoor has successfully handled over 100,000 transactions, demonstrating its industry leadership and commitment to its mission of empowering everyone with the freedom to move.
San Francisco, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 12%
1 year growth↑ 2%
2 year growth↑ 31%
- Happier workdays - Add a little fun to your workday with Pendo board game night, team karaoke, ping pong, or enjoy a local brew on our rooftop deck.
- Health and wellness benefits - Generous health and wellness plans designed to meet the needs of you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Paid parental leave - Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave, and a flexible schedule upon your return to help you make the most of those special moments.
- Learning and development - In-house management development classes, guest speaker lunch and learns, and select conferences help keep talent sharp.
- Flexible work hours and PTO - Enjoy the benefits of a flexible time off policy, flexible work hours, and paid parental leave.
- Global offices - Work across the globe in the cities that we love like Raleigh, San Francisco, New York, Herzliya, Tokyo, London and Sheffield.
Company Core Values
- Respect our lives outside of work - We bring our whole selves to work and celebrate what makes each other unique.
- Be direct & transparent - As individuals we are timely, candid, and respectful in providing feedback–even when it’s hard to do so.
- Maniacal focus on the customer - If there’s an opportunity to improve the customer experience, we do it.
- Bias to act - We take initiative to get things done, collaborate, and go above and beyond the call of duty.
- Show me the data - No matter what the decision, data should be the primary input for decision making.
- Act like owners - We use good judgement in our actions & decisions and implicitly have the trust from our colleagues to be able to do so.
- Win together - We succeed together & challenge each other to grow. We collaborate & support one another as a team.