Orchard is hiring for 13 jobs on Simplify. Start your career today.
Orchard is a real estate company that streamlines the home buying and selling process by offering a comprehensive, online platform where customers can manage their transactions with the support of top-tier real estate agents. The company stands out for its unique services such as enabling customers to buy a new home before selling their current one, offering repairs and renovations at no upfront cost, and providing a guaranteed cash offer while still listing for 100% of the home's value. Recognized by Crain's, Inc. 5000, Glassdoor, Parity.org, and Built In as one of the best places to work, Orchard fosters a supportive work culture and is backed by top-tier investors who have also supported successful companies like Pinterest, Airbnb, Shopify, and Sweetgreen.
New York, New York
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↓ -9%
1 year growth↓ -9%
2 year growth↓ -9%
- Comprehensive benefits - We offer medical, vision, and dental benefits for employees and dependents, with some plans fully sponsored by Orchard.
- Paid parental leave - We offer new parents up to 18 weeks paid leave to bond with their newborns—plus a customized one-month transition period to ease into life as a working parent.
- Paid family leave - We offer up to 10 weeks paid leave for employees who need to care for sick family members.
- Flexible paid time off - We count your contributions, not vacation days. Take the time you need to recharge and refresh.
- Team events - From monthly town hall meetings to team lunches and gatherings outside of the office, we make time to celebrate wins and unwind together.
- Paid industry certification - We cover dues on licenses and renewal fees for brokers, realtors, and more.
Company Core Values
- Create raving fans
- Own it
- Find a way
- Treat people with respect
- Mission before team. Team before self
- Commit yourself to grestness- every day