Outschool is hiring for 3 jobs on Simplify. Start your career today.
Outschool’s mission is to inspire kids to love learning. They believe the best way to do that is by linking learning to kids’ interests, connecting them with others who share those interests, and giving them the autonomy to pick their own path. Outschool makes learning fun, social and self-directed.
- Shared Financial Success - Competitive salaries, stock options and a 401(k) that makes saving for retirement easier.
- Health and Wellness - Comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance coverage options for employees and their families. Our medical benefits include fertility and family planning coverage. We also provide employees with online access to coaching and therapy sessions through our partner, Modern Health.
- PTO and Family Benefits - PTO and family leave enable our team to take the time that we need to recharge, relax, and spend time with family and friends.
- Fully Distributed - With a team distributed across the US and Canada, we create a remote culture through expensable weekly meals, virtual events, expensable home office setup, and internet allowance.
- Lifelong Learners - Annual budget to self-direct our professional development as well as DEI learning. There’s also a budget for employees’ learners to take classes on Outschool!
- Community Impact - Outschool matches employee donations to established 501c3s, and has committed to donating $3M to Outschool.org non profit programs.
Company Core Values
- Stand for learners - We put learners first ahead of societal or institutional expectations. We listen to kids, respect them and stand up for them. We trust the next generation's new perspective.
- Bring others in - We believe communal effort towards shared goals drives the best results. We look for ways to creatively amplify each others’ work. We involve each other, help each other contribute, and share our strengths with others. We believe our community benefits when people with different backgrounds and perspectives are seen. We develop authentic human connections so we can move further and faster together.
- Remix our work - We start small and intentionally iterate so we can test our assumptions and learn quickly. We pay attention to the impact of our work and continuously seek opportunities to adapt and improve. We build on success but aren’t afraid of deconstructing and reassembling if needed.
- Embrace challenge - We speak up, try new things, drive change and sometimes fail. We are lifelong learners who strive to improve our skills, expand our knowledge and give and receive feedback. We see the challenges in our work as an adventure with opportunities to learn, succeed and have fun. We both celebrate progress and acknowledge imperfection.