The New York Times is hiring for 12 jobs on Simplify. Start your career today.
The New York Times fosters a culture of intellectual curiosity and commitment to truth, offering employees the opportunity to contribute to deeply reported journalism that impacts society. Its competitive advantage lies in its diverse team of professionals, from reporters to data analysts, who collaboratively deliver a top-tier digital experience, making it a global leader in the journalism industry. The company's proactive approach to understanding the effects of remote work showcases its adaptability and dedication to employee well-being.
Data & Analytics
New York, New York
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↑ 10%
2 year growth↑ 29%
Company Core Values
- Independence: Over a hundred years ago, The Times pledged “to give the news impartially, without fear or favor, regardless of party, sect, or interests involved.”
- Integrity: The trust of our readers is essential. We renew that trust every day through the actions and judgment of all our employees — in our journalism, in our workplace and in public.
- Curiosity: Open-minded inquiry is at the heart of our mission. In all our work, we believe in continually asking questions, seeking out different perspectives and searching for better ways of doing things.
- Respect: We help a global audience understand a vast and diverse world. To do that fully and fairly, we treat our subjects, our readers and each other with empathy and respect.
- Collaboration: It takes creativity and expertise from people in every part of the company to fulfill our mission. We are at our best when we work together and support each other.
- Excellence: We aim to set the standard in everything we do. The pursuit of excellence takes different forms, but in every context, we strive to deliver the very best.