Udacity is hiring for 12 jobs on Simplify. Start your career today.
Udacity provides and promotes digital education services.
Udacity's mission is to train the world's workforce in the careers of the future. They partner with leading technology companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, and teach the critical tech skills that companies are looking for in their workforce.
- Health Care - No-premium health, dental, and vision benefits, 401K, FSA
- Lifestyle - Monthly wellness stipend (gym memberships, work-out gear, etc.)
- Learning - Reimbursements for conferences, classes, and seminars
- Flexibility - Flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, and paid parental leave
- Meals - Healthy catered lunches, dinners, snacks, and drinks on site
- Fun - Board games, team outings, company parties, and more
Company Core Values
- Students First - The student and their needs are at the center of everything we do
- Better Together - Highly collaborative as a team and are committed to a diverse, inclusive workplace free of judgment, bias or discrimination
- Entrepreneurial - We act with a high sense of urgency and eliminate bureaucracy to promote innovation
- Data Driven - We make hard decisions in the face of ambiguity, are unafraid to fail fast, and move forward.
- Candid & Direct - We share direct and constructive feedback
- Talent Obsessed - We strive to increase talent density continuously and reward exceptional performance