Winter is hiring, find jobs on Simplify. Start your career today.
We update Winter's jobs every 8 hours, so check again soon!
- Highly competitive salary, equity, and benefits: We believe that our team is critical to our success and strive to reflect that through top of market ownership and pay.
- Rapid growth and learning: As a startup building in the early innings of web3, we offer an opportunity to learn and grow incredibly quickly.
- Build the future: We strongly believe that blockchain will transform the internet as we know. Working at Winter will give you a front row seat to drive category defining innovation. ###
- We’re a true team: We work in a collaborative environment, emphasizing team over self and a strong feeling of camaraderie and family. Spend a day with us and you’ll see what it’s like to truly build together.
- We got you covered: We fully cover medical, dental, and vision. We offer unlimited PTO. Got a benefit you want? Just ask!
- 🏃🏽 Move Fast: We are less afraid of mistakes than we are of missed opportunities. We are a culture of builders, and the power is in your hands to move fast and learn quickly.
- 🚀 Be Bold: Building great things means taking risks. We encourage everyone to be bold, even if that means being wrong some of the time.
- ❤️ Better Together: Better together means working as a team to go the distance. We value team players who look out for the success of the team over the success of the individual.
- 🌱 Customer Obsessed: We exist to empower and support our customers (both business and end users). When we're forced to make hard decisions, we actively prioritize what's best for them.
- ✨ Have fun: Building a great business is a lot easier when you’re having fun with the people around you. We demand that you create 1 strong meme a day (or else).
Hi, I'm Michael – an ex-Facebook product manager, ex-Zillow software engineer, now founder of Winter. Here at winter, we're passionate about increasing access to crypto and building the tools for businesses to increase that access. I look forward to reviewing your applications!