Operations Analyst Lead
Modeling and Simulation
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Newport Beach, CA, USA
- Active Secret security clearance
- Military mission MS&A experience. For example, working knowledge of OCA/DCA, ISR, SEAD/DEAD, Electronic Attack, or Long Range Fires missions
- Platform MS&A experience. For example, value proposition analyses comparisons involving aero, fuel, and signature modeling
- Payload MS&A experience. For example, physics-based trade-space analyses for radar, EOIR, communications, or weapons payloads
- Minimum 2 years AFSIM scripting experience
- Outstanding communication skills to include visual presentation of complex data
- Nominal proficiency with physics-math scripting of your choice (e.g., MATLAB, SIMULINK, Python+numpy, scipy)
- Minimum 5 years in relevant Science and/or Engineering related field
- Develop model-driven analysis (and often the models themselves)
- Develop a deep understanding of transformational value of Anduril platform, autonomy, simulation, and perception products
- Use our advanced internal M&S capabilities to give our analyses and asymmetric advantage over competitors
- Convey the value through life of AI-powered distributed systems over traditional industrial offerings
- Active Top Secret security clearance
- 5 years in relevant Science and/or Engineering related field; relevant academic experience (BSc., MSc. Phd) qualifies
- Experience with Tableau
- Signal processing experience. For example, track fusion and filtering techniques
- Cost and Logistics MS&A experience: For example, life cycle, operations, and sustainment modeling
- AFSIM Developer Training or AFSIM Plug-in development experience
- Advanced proficiency with Mathworks products (MATLAB, SIMULINK etc.)
- Proficiency with C/C++
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.