Intern – Electrical Engineering
Posted on 3/15/2023
Zelienople, PA, USA
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year degree program in Electrical Engineering. Must be in at least junior standing as of the Fall, 2023 semester
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Strong decision making and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively and professionally present information in one-on-one and small group organization
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with Microsoft office products, with ability to learn internal systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced production environment
- Work closely with the electrical engineering and design teams supporting our Leopold and North America Ozone Team (NAOT) teams on project planning and execution
- Support engineering Continuous Improvement opportunities
- Identify best practices
- Assist with QC product and process audits (if time permits)
- Assist in driving safety and sustainability cultures in the workplace
Innovative water solutions
Xylem helps consumers solve water. The company works to bring clean water, sanitation and hygiene education to schools and communities in emerging markets, and respond with water solutions when disaster strikes around the globe
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Company Core Values
- Respect: for each other, for diversity of people and opinions, for the environment
- Responsibility: for our words and actions, for customer satisfaction, for giving back to our communities
- Integrity: for acting ethically, for doing what we say we’ll do, for having the courage to communicate with candor
- Creativity: for thinking beyond boundaries, for anticipating tomorrow’s challenges, for unlocking growth potential