Principal Machine Learning Engineer
Updated on 11/14/2023
Supply chain infrastructure platform
Altana AI’s mission is Globalization 2.0: a globalization defined by trusted networks, which span and connect nation states, businesses, and civil society in resilient, secure, sustainable, and inclusive global business networks. The company is committed to creating a new paradigm of Trusted networks to better coordinate supply and demand, build more efficient supply chains, and to form public-private partnerships toward shared objectives.
AI & Machine Learning
Data & Analytics
Crypto & Web3
New York, New York
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 18%
1 year growth↑ 19%
2 year growth↑ 19%
Cambridge, MA, USA • London, UK • Washington, DC, USA • San Francisco, CA...
Google Cloud Platform
AI & Machine Learning
- BS degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or equivalent experience
- Passionate about applying SOTA ML techniques to solve real-world applied problems and willingness to get your hands dirty in the data and domain to achieve measurable outcomes
- 10+ years of professional experience as a data scientist or machine learning engineer with a proven track record of delivering functional product-oriented ML solutions
- Extensive experience with Python Machine Learning toolsets (Tensorflow, PyTorch, Scikit-learn, Numpy, Pandas)
- Proven track record of ownership and delivery of projects with major organizational impact
- You care deeply about engineering excellence, supportability, and knowledge-sharing
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are curious, always learning, and keep a close eye on the latest developments in the fields of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Develop, deploy and continuously improve machine learning models powering Altana’s classification, risk screening, network analysis, and entity resolution capabilities.
- Build and maintain supportable, scalable and evolvable machine learning pipelines
- Work in a cross-functional team with software engineers, data scientists and product managers to generate new business ideas and enhance our product offerings.
- Evaluate and recommend new tools, technologies, and best practices for machine learning development and deployment
- Keep up-to-date with the latest advancements in machine learning and artificial intelligence to stay current on emerging techniques and trends
- Prior experience building and tuning large language models (Bert, LLaMA, or similar)
- Familiarity with prompt engineering and chain-of-thought prompting for LLMs
- Experience in multi-modal ML on text and images, and text and structured features
- Working knowledge of cloud services like AWS, Azure, or GCP