1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks
We’re looking for a self-motivated Marketing Communications Specialist to join our growing Marketing department. The Marketing Communications Specialist will be responsible for, but not limited to: helping to plan and organise events, updating and maintaining our Connect sharepoint sites, maintain the data quality of our SFDC CRM system to support data segmentation and lead tracking visibility, as well as owning marketing activities on the regional marketing plan specifically for the Building Services industry to meet key growth initiatives and strategies.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities Countries:
- Support the maintenance of website and social media content as required.
- Update and maintain the local Connect sharepoint sites.
- Maintain the data quality of our SFDC CRM system to support data segmentation and lead tracking visibility.
- Co-ordinate and promote company profiles and assets for virtual events and webinars.
- Support development of local campaigns to support local initiatives, with clear monitoring of performance and ROI.
ADVERTISING & PUBLIC RELATIONS
- Support the co-ordination of publishing thought leadership content in line with the local content strategy: e.g. local press releases, case stories, editorial articles and blogs.
- Co-ordinate and support committed local print and digital advertisements.
- Ensure the availability of necessary collaterals (brochures, leaflets, posters, and pull-up stands) to support the business and to be used in lead generation campaigns.
- If required by the local business plan, contribute to the creation of new collaterals to meet the local market requirements, in coordination with relevant functions.
- Maintain the collateral inventory system, and efficiently print only necessary materials to optimise print costs.
- Support the efficient organisation of events: trade shows, conferences, Xylem customer events including production plant visits, seminars, etc. in collaboration with relevant functions.
- Support the management of local exhibition material including product demo units and other event inventory to ensure an efficient distribution to and from scheduled events.
SALES PROMOTION & CHANNEL SUPPORT
- Contribute to the cost-effective purchase of giveaways for the increase of Xylem brand value.
- Work with distribution channels in the sector to provide point of sale (POS) and display product.
- Manage any incentive scheme or loyalty programmes within the building services sector.
- Contribute to the local product launch plan by coordinating necessary assets and materials for product launches.
- Check with local owners of the product to ensure everything is in place for quoting and selling.
- Maintain the website product pages and local brochures are up to date.
- Launch effective marketing campaigns to promote products through different media channels.
- Ensure compliance with respect to Xylem brand guidelines, by the CTs and Xylem local partners (Distributors, etc.), for the consistency of Xylem image and brands.
- Ensure the relationships with local vendors and order entries for marketing spend. Ensure that European standardised vendor agreements are honoured.
- Maintain and respect the local marketing budget.
- Maintain collaborative working relationships with relevant functions.