Director – Solutions Consulting
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Atlanta, GA, USA
- You will have built, retained, and developed a Solutions Consulting team of between 5-10 Solutions Consultants selling a multifaceted platform to a range of personas
- You will thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with changing priorities
- Your primary focus will be selling the value of the Outreach Platform to new and existing customers, securing large transformational deals reaching into 7 and 8 figures
- You have 5+ years of leading a high-performing PreSales Solution Consulting team (remote/field resources), including both transactional sales and strategic selling
- 7+ years as a PreSales Solution Consultant with a demonstrated track record of success working in the field on opportunities yourself
- You will have experience selling a technology that compliments and integrates with CRM (e.g. Sales Engagement, Forecasting, Marketing Automation, Account Based Marketing)
- You will be fully comfortable and confident talking about data models, functional requirements, addressing a range of stakeholders, and positioning value in sales cycles
- You will know the pains and challenges and objectives of the personas we sell into (CRO, CFO, CIO, RevOps)
- You will be comfortable with and knowledgeable in the modern tech stack of high-performance sales teams and what 'good' looks like and be able to hold a detailed and passionate conversation on this
- You are knowledgeable in best practice sales processes, methodologies, and technologies
- You have experience in team selling with multiple overlapping roles that collaborate and communicate constantly to push the deal forward and win as a village, but you're also used to blurring the lines and doing what is needed to do what is right for the customer and for Outreach
- You use this knowledge to manage a combination of high-volume transactional business, enterprise selling, and solution selling
- You're a proven collaborator who can liaise with all levels and departments within an organization
- You are constantly on the lookout for the best talent to bring onboard and come with a network within the space we are in and know great talent from good talent
- You understand and are experienced in career coaching, performance management, in change management and are able to navigate difficult conversations with grace and compassion
- You know when to flag situations / escalate to leadership
- You are methodical and able to multitask and prioritize well in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- You are pragmatic and goal-oriented, with a bias for action over planning, with the ability to pivot and bring others with you
- You have strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral, able to influence others and negotiate effectively
- Attract, hire, manage, coach, and develop employees to ensure teams are high-performing
- Drive changes to ensure the team is structured effectively to provide proactive and reactive support to customers
- Create a team environment that sustains a highly motivated group working to achieve common objectives together
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts, and customer care
- Manage team members with a high level of measurement and accountability
- Develop and execute methods to learn from losses and celebrate wins
Sales engagement platform
Outreach is on a mission to solve sales problems. The company operates the number one sales engagement platform that helps companies dramatically increase productivity and drive smarter engagement with their customers.
- Parental Leave: Extended PTO for both parents, plus unique perks to ease the transition of returning to work.
- Full Medical Benefits: Majority of employer paid medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 401k: A competitive plan to help you save for retirement.
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance, and in our employees to make practical time off arrangements.
Company Core Values
- We are hungry craftspeople - we’re obsessed with continuous improvement.
- We have grit and perseverance - we know that true champions have the will to break through walls.
- We are one with our customers - we treat their pain and success as our own.
- We’re always honest - with ourselves, our colleagues and our community.
- We got your back - working at Outreach means you’re part of a family where no matter what, we’ll help you accomplish ever great feats and celebrate with you.
- We take ownership - each of us is responsible for our collective success, and we expect you to represent your authentic self.
- We find strength in diversity, equity and inclusion - we go out of our way to find different points of view that challenge our own perspective