Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Digital advocacy and communication services for nonprofits
MissionWired stands out as a leader in digital advocacy and strategic communication, having pioneered widely used tactics and served prestigious clients such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and The White House. The company's comprehensive services range from online fundraising and analytics to coding and graphic design, all delivered by highly recognized professionals in their respective fields. Their unique approach to lead generation and reactivation marketing, demonstrated by their digital co-op, offers a fast, reliable, and high-return solution for growth.
Washington, District of Columbia
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↓ -6%
2 year growth↑ 17%
Washington, DC, USA • New York, NY, USA
Customer Success & Support
- Strong writing and analytical skills
- 2-5 years experience with political campaigns, nonprofits or interactive marketing companies
- Experience building and executing project plans to achieve fundraising and communications goals
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Background in digital communications, fundraising and/or marketing
- Day-to-day management of client relationships and satisfaction
- Working with clients to assess online marketing, advocacy and technology needs and identify future needs and opportunities
- Developing and implementing online fundraising and communications strategies, including the design and management of communications calendars
- Working with writers, designers and technical experts to generate top-notch, engaging content
- Advising clients on industry best practices and emerging strategies
- Providing clients with strategic marketing planning, including revenue forecasting and budgeting
- Working with client teams, including technology and creative, to assist in managing resources and project timelines
- Supporting business development efforts and participating in new business pitches
- Providing top-quality customer service to clients, including regular reporting and invoicing
- Background in email marketing and/or website technologies is strongly preferred
- Client management experience is a plus
At MissionWired, we help our partners create revolutionary fundraising strategies that advance their mission, change our country, and have a positive impact on the world.
MissionWired is the only wholly integrated direct marketing agency for nonprofits and Democratic organizations. We help our partners tell big, ambitious stories that invite their supporters into communities to raise mission-changing revenue. Our results are unrivaled, having converted more than $3.1 billion in donations to the world’s most trusted philanthropies and groundbreaking campaigns. We do it over email and SMS, in the mail, across social media, everywhere. We don’t think in terms of channels; we’re single-minded in pursuit of your success.
We’re innovative, progress-obsessed, do-gooders who care deeply about social change and continuing to push the limits on what we can accomplish together. We’ve brought strategies to life for nonprofit organizations working around the world, including Sandy Hook Promise, Human Rights Watch, The Humane Society of the U.S., Save the Children, and Friends of the Earth, as well as progressive political organizations, campaigns and candidates like President Biden’s re-election campaign and the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC). Each cycle is an opportunity for us to support organizations across the country and elect Democrats to legislative bodies up and down the ballot.
We’re an equal-opportunity employer and take seriously our commitment to equality and equity. Our efforts to be inclusive and create opportunity don’t end when someone joins us – they begin.
We’ve set our sights on changing the world through our work and with our clients, and representation is at the foundation of what we do. We know that diversity of thought and background makes us stronger. That’s why we’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse community.
Every new team member broadens our perspective and allows us to think bigger. We’ll be at our best when people from underrepresented communities and people with a range of perspectives and lived experiences want to come, stay, and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Overview: We are seeking a full-time Digital Strategist to develop and manage integrated marketing, fundraising and communications strategies for our growing client base. If you have strong writing and analytical skills, are an expert multitasker, can lead teams effectively and want to put your stamp on creative campaigns that mobilize resources for social good, this job is for you!
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day management of client relationships and satisfaction;
- Working with clients to assess online marketing, advocacy and technology needs and identify future needs and opportunities;
- Developing and implementing online fundraising and communications strategies, including the design and management of communications calendars;
- Working with writers, designers and technical experts to generate top-notch, engaging content;
- Advising clients on industry best practices and emerging strategies;
- Providing clients with strategic marketing planning, including revenue forecasting and budgeting;
- Working with client teams, including technology and creative, to assist in managing resources and project timelines;
- Supporting business development efforts and participating in new business pitches; and
- Providing top-quality customer service to clients, including regular reporting and invoicing.
- Strong writing and analytical skills;
- At least 2-5 years experience with political campaigns, nonprofits or interactive marketing companies;
- Experience building and executing project plans to achieve fundraising and communications goals;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment;
- Background in digital communications, fundraising and/or marketing.
- Background in email marketing and/or website technologies is strongly preferred;
- Client management experience is a plus.
Salary range for this role is $60,000 to $70,000 per year, depending on experience.
This position is included in a union-represented collective bargaining unit, and specific employment terms and conditions are subject to collective bargaining.
If you feel you can do the job and are excited about this opportunity but are not sure if you meet all the qualifications, consider applying anyway. We’d love to hear from you!
*Supporting your team on some nights and weekends as we approach high-volume times such as elections may be required.
-100% employer-paid premiums for platinum-level medical plan on a national health care network
-100% employer-paid life insurance and short term disability
-50% employer-paid vision and dental insurance
-401(k) with 3% employer contribution
-17 vacation days in addition to 12 paid holidays, sick days, bereavement leave, and a volunteer day off.
-Paid parental leave at 100% of your salary
-Financial support for reproductive and transgender care
-Flexible telecommute and remote work policies
-Company issued Mac products for home offices
-Cell phone service reimbursement, meal and ride-share reimbursement, and other perks available
We are currently working remotely with no return to office date. Applicants may reside in the following states: CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, LA, MA, MD, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NM, NY, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA, and WI. Due to FL legislation, MissionWired is required to participate in e-verify.