Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in-house or at an agency with at least 5 years working on digital and interactive projects
- Experience and understanding of the formal elements of graphic design-including typography, color, layout, and composition
- A proven track record of mentoring other designers and successfully leading a team of creatives or external vendors on a project
- Passion for developing unique, inventive brand ideas, demonstrable through a portfolio of strong work in a variety of contexts and execution
- A curiosity to stay educated on the latest design technologies and techniques, tempered by a desire to establish an original, opinionated style-not follow trends
- Successful track record of collaborating with design, marketing, and engineering partners to translate user needs, business goals, marketing insights, and project constraints into informed design output
- Ability to independently prioritize work based on project objectives and business goals, and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Partner with design, marketing and engineering to create an extraordinary brand experience for Retool-from launching new products, to pioneering groundbreaking brand experiences
- Work cross-functionally across the business to conceptualize and execute creative solutions to maintain an integrated brand experience
- Collaborate with creative leadership to establish how Retool's visual identity is strategically expressed across all channels
- Champion the brand and ensure that design is applied consistently across all aspects of the business
- Partner with the brand team, vendors and agencies on elevating our overall creative execution and production quality
- Work closely with the brand team, vendors, and agencies to ensure that our work stands out in the market and creates a consistent visual brand
- Design through iteration, experimentation and learned user behaviors
- Be an active participant in design at Retool, providing thoughtful feedback across design and product teams in critiques, reviews, and more
Internal tooling software
Retool's mission is to create the future of internal software by making software development for engineers simpler and more accessible.
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision benefits.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at our San Francisco and New York offices.
- $1,200 annual stipend for anything learning-related (books, conferences, classes, etc.).
- $1,000 work-from-home-setup stipend.
- Take the time you need to recharge!
- Family planning support and paid parental leave.
- Enrollment and matching up to an effective rate of 4%.
- Mental health and wellness benefits