New York, New York
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↓ -10%
2 year growth↓ -40%
- 4 years of professional experience within the software industry
- Experience working alongside technical teams
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Connect with the customer to understand their needs
- Meet with internal stakeholders to prioritize technology, growth, and delivery initiatives
- Contribute to the product vision and roadmap based on understanding of end users and market demands
- Ensure the product backlog is clearly defined and prioritized
- Experience in product management
- Experience in a similar role within the technology industry
Mark43 is approved to hire in 40 states, including AL, AZ, CA-excluding San Francisco, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, and WI. Before applying to a remote role, please ensure that you are able to perform the position in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Mark43’s mission is to empower communities and their governments with new technologies that improve the safety and quality of life for all. We build powerful, scalable, and elegant software that sets a new standard for the tools upon which our first responders rely. Our users are diverse, and we are therefore committed to embracing diversity of thought and experience within our team.
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for ensuring there is product alignment between customers, technology teams and the business. Working with a variety of stakeholders you will play a key role in maximizing the value delivered by our teams and ensuring that the backlog and sprint planning is consistently aligned with our roadmap priorities.
What You’ll Do
If you were part of our team, here are some things you would have done last week:
- Connected with the customer to understand their needs
- Met with internal stakeholders to prioritize technology, growth and delivery initiatives
- Used your understanding of our end users and market demands to contribute to the product vision and roadmap
- Ensured the product backlog was clearly defined and prioritized
What You’ll Need
We’re looking for a Technical Product Manager with 4 years of professional experience within the software industry. The ideal candidate has worked alongside technical teams, communicated with internal stakeholders and interfaced with customers. A strong understanding of the SDLC and Agile methodologies is a must.
People who thrive on our team also tend to share the following characteristics:
- Humble, open, and curious. You understand that team is the key to success.
- Excited, motivated and passionate. You love solving problems and taking Managership.
- Collaborative, empathetic and friendly. You play well with others and enjoy speaking up on behalf of others.
Mark43 is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email [email protected] requesting the accommodation.