6 month growth↑ 12%
1 year growth↑ 60%
2 year growth↑ 131%
- Experience in computer vision
- Background in mechanical engineering
- Ability to work in a team
- Innovative mindset
- Developing intelligent, all-electric machines
- Supporting the ingenuity of humans
- Pushing the limits of possibility
- Overcoming hurdles in the development process
- Experience in landscape maintenance
- Expertise in autonomous machinery
Our Mission at Scythe
We’re always on the lookout for amazing new team members who might not fit a particular role. Whether you’re a Jack- or Jill- of all trades type or a deep expert in an area, and you think you’ve got something to offer Scythe that we don’t yet know we need, hit us up!
Scythe is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.