Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 15+ years brand and communications experience for a B2B SaaS company
- At least 3 years of experience in a brand and/or communications role for a company that had adopted a category creation strategy
- Strong understanding of how brand activities connect to demand and overall business performance
- Experience communicating the impact of brand activities to C-level executives
- Experience managing globally diverse teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Shape WalkMe's brand identity, from visuals to tone of voice and overall company messaging
- Conduct research and create programs and content to deliver measurable improvements in WalkMe's brand awareness, perception and preference among key buyers and influencers
- Oversee brand governance, keeping brand standards up-to-date and managing the rollout of new brands or brand ambassador programs
- Ensure a consistent brand experience across WalkMe's market-facing programs, product architecture and product taxonomy
- Lead communications team in the development of a coordinated, enterprise-wide corporate communications strategy with measurable objectives
- Implement key communications policies, protocols and guidelines
- Oversee the selection of creative, communications and PR agencies and manage these critical relationships
- Lead the strategy, development and execution of Realize, WalkMe's flagship annual customer event
- Serve as the ultimate owner of walkme.com, ensuring our brand promise and value proposition(s) are clearly communicated to visitors
- Lead social media team in setting goals, content strategy, performance management and break-through ideas that engage key buyers and influencers in meaningful ways
- Develop and scale our customer references function, ensuring we are facilitating customer storytelling across all GTM channels
- Curate, architect and distribute centralized corporate content such as customer references, thought leadership, blogs, etc
- Work closely with the Investor Relations team to ensure company messaging to investor audiences is consistent with WalkMe's overall strategic narrative
Digital adoption platform
WalkMe wants to fundamentally transform the productivity of humanity by harnessing the power of technology.
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage for Medical, Dental, and Vision for our Employees and Families
- 401(k) with company matching program
- Parental Leave programs
- Vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- WalkMe offices are open during Covid-19 for those who chose to come (vaccines required) with in-person and virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement
Company Core Values
- Empowering Progress - We believe in the potential of technology to continue changing how humans interact with the world and in the opportunities for people to fuel that progress.
- Customer Centricity - We work with a hands-on commitment to deliver strategic value to our external and internal customers through an internal coordinated effort that prioritizes the success of our customer.
- Can-Do Attitude - We are excited about our global, category defining company. We take proactive action within and outside of our roles through thoughtful collaboration across departments. We believe in our individual abilities to make an impact.
- Communicate with Empathy and Intent - Whoever we work with, we aim to actively listen, receive feedback with an open mind, and respond with humility. We deliver feedback with an intent to educate, inform and persuade through reason.
- Leading from Eye Level - We celebrate each other's wins and believe in the power of ideas and innovation, not the power of rank. Everyone at WalkMe rolls up their sleeves and works together to turn problems into opportunities!