Workforce Real-Time Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- Minimum of two years' experience in performing workforce management functions (specifically real-time management)
- Ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of how planning/forecasting staffing requirements translate to the creation of optimal schedules and real-time (intra-day) management to support multi-department contact center operations
- Experience with Workforce Management software including scheduling, performance tracking, and reporting; plus, a willingness to learn new software applications (required)
- Must have a good working knowledge of Excel and can create, organize, and analyze data in a structured manner
- Ability to make decisions specific to any situations, especially when encountering unexpected obstacles
- Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate to all levels of leadership
- High attention to detail and timelines, occasionally under time pressure while tackling several tasks at once
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends to meet deadlines
- Monitor real-time adherence and effective management of the incoming and outbound phone volume
- Provide feedback to leadership to ensure on-phone and off-phone activity is managed efficiently throughout the day
- Monitor/track call outs, tardiness, and PTO. Entering real-time exceptions into workforce management tracking system (absence, tardiness, trainings, meetings, overtime, etc.)
- Provide daily, biweekly, and monthly intra-day performance and historical trends reporting to leadership
- Perform run-rate calculations to compare forecast to intra-day volume to help identify real time volume trends
- Work with contact center leadership on agreed SLAs and always ensure the best customer experience
- Work with the sales, post-sales, and support teams to influence customer satisfaction for both consumers and agents
- Audit and maintain the integrity of data in workforce management tool and related databases
- Coordinate with other departments to manage outages and special campaigns and ensure required non-phone activities are properly prioritized within acceptable time frames
- Identify changes in call volume and reallocate resources when workload requires, recommend real-time schedule changes, and identify efficiency opportunities
- Monitor real-time adherence to schedules and help alert and adjust for outages, staff shortages, and unplanned events
- Monitor, action, and report on intraday service level to deliver a balanced customer experience
- Partner with floor managers to address any deviations from schedules including lates, leave early, absences, etc
- Other duties and tasks, as assigned
Personalized approach to insurance
Assurnace is on a mission to protect and improve the personal and financial health of all consumers. The company operates a platform that utilizes data-driven decisions to help personalize the experience of buying insurance.
- Top-Notch Health Benefits - Our insurance includes comprehensive medical, dental, vision, plus we offer Weekly Wellness Sessions to help reduce stress and improve focus.
- Competitive Compensation - Our salaries are competitive and many include a bonus plan. All employees get access to a 401K so you can invest in financial wellness.
- Time When You Need It - We offer generous vacation time. We also offer 16 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Unmatched Growth Opportunities - Advance your career rapidly with leadership development training, coaching, and a culture of candid feedback and internal promotion.
- Career Development - Never stop learning with access to continuing education opportunities like Assurance 101 and Assurance University.
- Day-to-day Your Way - Create a comfortable home office with a company laptop and peripherals provided. We also offer commuter benefits for those coming to an office.
Company Core Values
- Humble Collaborators - We leave ego at the door and work together to apply data towards big impact for our customers, our employees, and all stakeholders.
- Persevering - We’re audacious in our pursuit of the best version of ourselves and seek others who share a similar hunger for personal growth and success.
- Authentic - We always operate with integrity, knowing that our peers and customers are counting on us to do the right thing and make the world a better place while we’re at it.
- Calculated Decision Makers - We leverage data to guide our decisions, and don’t fear failure as long as we learn from it, remain adaptive, and ultimately turn opportunity into something amazing.