Tegus is the leading market intelligence platform for key decision makers. We power some of the world’s most well-respected institutional investors, corporations, and consultancies through the largest and most comprehensive database of primary and market information. Our products and services enable clients to discover unmatched insights and answers to the most challenging questions they face to help them make better informed decisions.
Our Analysts are the engine that drives the Tegus platform! Tegus is redefining the industry standard on investment research through our high performance culture, and our analysts’ ability to engage industry experts, contributing to the growth of Tegus’ content platform, is disrupting the status quo in the investment research/expert network industry.
- Source and prospect industry experts for our customers on critical, time-sensitive projects.
- Creatively investigate, identify, and source industry information and experts using various tools.
- Contact top decision-makers and C-level executives across industries via LinkedIn, email, and phone calls.
- Connect investors with these decision-makers to help them make the best-informed decisions.
- Take ownership of multiple projects simultaneously in a performance-driven environment.
- Control your earnings potential by exceeding quotas and staying ahead of monthly metrics.
- As you advance and master the role, you have the opportunity to move into a customer-facing account management where you will interact daily with global institutional investors & hedge fund managers, leading project management and primary research efforts.
- A track record of tremendous success in sales, recruiting, account management, sourcing or similar.
- Experience with and comfort with strategically sourcing, and cold outreach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the confidence to engage with C-level executives.
- Energy, enthusiasm and a positive attitude (we have fun here, we want you to also!).
- Persistence, drive and a goal-focused mindset as you own projects from initiation to completions.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively prioritize tasks within a fast-paced environment.
- Coachable, with a willingness to learn and improve.
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans.
- 401K plan with an employer match.
- Parental leave for all parents.
- All employees are granted equity through our Restricted Stock Units (RSU) Program.
- Unlimited paid vacation, flexible work hours, and 10 observed paid holidays per year.
- Employer funded long-term disability.
- Fantastic culture with regular virtual company-wide events, including cooking classes, yoga, meditation and more.
- Generous employee referral bonus program.
- The opportunity to attend peer-nominated quarterly DEI events.
- Working for a thriving, performance-based company that values promoting from within, career advancement and transparency.
- Work from our state of the art office in the heart of Chicago’s Loop featuring standing desks, mother rooms, nursing parent neutral bathrooms, subsidized gym access, and full amenity floor.
- Commuter benefits & a fully stocked kitchen with rotating snacks and beverages.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Tegus we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Tegus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Tegus complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Tegus expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
The only @email addresses we use are @tegus.co or @tegus.com. If you receive emails from any other domain (including .us), please assume they are fraudulent and let us know by sending an email to [email protected]