Flowcode is the offline to online company, building direct connections for brands and consumers. By unifying data-driven design with the latest in QR technology, Flowcode enables contactless connection with speed, security, and ease. Privacy-compliant, ultra-fast scanning, and designed with intention, Flowcode is the number one trusted QR provider.
Founded by the former CEO of AOL and President of Google Americas, we are a team of large company executives, startup founders, engineers, scientists, artists, and designers - who are all data-obsessed. Flowcode is always looking to increase our potential as a company. We are focused on building a powerfully diverse workforce, not just because it is the right thing to do but because it expands the potential of our team exponentially.
About the BDR Role
The Business Development Representative will generate new business pipeline and interest through efficiently calling on inbound leads.
In this role, you will:
- Drive customer engagement with outbound prospecting and follow up on inbound qualified leads as needed
- Meet assigned Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for lead acceptance and lead follow up
- Managing a high volume of inbound leads with a strategy on prioritization of your leads
- Use tools such as LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo, and various other resources to research and identify potential prospects within assigned area
- Use provided tools, materials and playbooks to generate and conduct first meetings with prospects through calling, emailing, social selling, and other creative selling techniques
- Conduct early opportunity qualification to determine decision makers, champion, budget, business need and timeline
- Maintain meticulous notes and tracking of accounts and engagement in Hubspot
- Deliver qualified opportunities and partner closely with Account Executives to help move along qualified pipeline through the sales cycle
- Consistently achieve assigned goals for opportunity creation, pipeline, and opportunity conversion
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years of relevant sales experience
- Long-term interest in a client-facing sales career
- Competitive spirit and the drive for results
- Exemplary problem-solving skills and the resourceful ability to take initiative
- Coachable and enjoys learning in a fast-paced sales environment
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Previous internship or full-time corporate sales experience (preferred)
- B2B software sales experience is a plus (preferred)
- This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship
You can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- An attractive and equitable compensation package, including salary and stock options.
- A generous benefits program featuring unlimited vacation, comprehensive medical benefits, a parental leave policy, lunch stipends, team offsites, and much more."
More about Flowcode
Our companion product, Flowpage, organizes your digital footprint in one mobile-first landing page, creating a seamless experience to more deeply connect with audiences while tracking real-time analytics. Paired together, our tech allows consumers and creators to connect the real world to the digital world instantly and magically. Flowcode is currently used by more than 60% of the Fortune 500.
Flowcode has been committed to growing a team with diverse backgrounds, capabilities, and perspectives since Day 1. We will always celebrate what makes us each unique and therefore take equal opportunity seriously. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York. The current range for this role is $50K-$60K + bonus + equity base. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Flowcode has been recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers 2023.