Manager – Incident and Business Continuity
Updated on 3/23/2023
Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Must have Business Continuity experience
- Sound technical experience and in-depth knowledge of incident management, problem management and other service management processes
- Demonstrated ability to define and document Business Continuity processes
- Demonstrated ability to read situations quickly, identify resources needed, plan crisis response, deploy necessary resources, and keep others informed, as needed
- Ability to be on a 24x7 on-call rotation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to deliver accurate and concise executive-level updates under a time constraint
- Ability to work under pressure, deal with difficult situations and individuals while maintaining composure, adjust quickly to shifting priorities, and make quick decisions with limited information
- Comfortable to work in gray spaces while being able to work at a tactical level
- Acumen to work with data, existing dashboards or build new reports to help the organization make risk based decisions
- Technical background and an ability to learn new technical concepts quickly
- Experience using Jira Service Desk, Opsgenie, and other incident management tools
- Experience working in a growing startup and/or SaaS environment
- Experience streamlining processes, optimizing workflows, introducing new features with positive business impacts
- Strong competency in Google suite (Sheets, Slides, etc.), and other quantitative and story-telling platforms used for executive presentations
- Professional designation or degree in the area of business, law, compliance, risk management, or financial services will be preferred
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
- Lead and manage the resolution of major incidents in an efficient and timely manner to minimize the impact to DailyPay customers
- Reviewing events and, through analysis, finding opportunities for improvements and more proactive intervention
- Define and document Business Continuity processes, implement Business Continuity Planning, execute business continuity testing exercises and establish Business Continuity dashboard
- Development and implementation of vendor resilience programs
- Partner with Operations and Engineering in triaging newly-reported incidents to ensure that appropriate resources are involved at the correct time
- Serve as a centralized point of communication and provide appropriate briefings to executive staff and other stakeholders as needed
- Ensure key incident information is documented, including impacts, resolution actions, timelines, and root-cause information
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Client Support, and Operations teams to identify trends, controls, and/or product improvements to reduce incident recurrence
- Promote customer centricity and ensure focus on creating great customer experiences to achieve competitive advantage
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certificate is a plus
Enterprise pay tool
DailyPay's mission is to change the financial system by rewriting the invisible rules of money. They are not just creating a platform that transforms payday, they are creating one that levels the playing field and treats each and every participant equally.
- Competitive Pay
- Stock Options
- 401(K) with 4% match
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Daily Seamless Credit
- Free LinkedIn Learning
- Annual Learning Stipend
- DailyPay for DailyPay
Company Core Values
- Do Your Research: We believe that knowledge is power and challenge ourselves to be lifelong learners.
- Start Simple: Don’t worry about having all the answers, just get started.
- See the Circle: We acknowledge that each of us plays an integral role in the company’s success.
- Pull the Wagon: Each of us is willing and ready to do whatever it takes to move the company forward.
- Move the Line: We challenge ourselves and push our own boundaries daily.
- We Win With Diversity: We value each of our unique experiences and how they shape us. We learn from all to build for all.
- Act Like an Owner: Move forward with purpose and invent the future.