VP – Marketing
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 15+ years of marketing experience in a SaaS marketing capacity (ecommerce preferred)
- 5+ years senior management level experience leading teams
- Experience building and delivering successful multi-channel marketing plans across events, performance marketing, ABL, etc
- Experience developing brand and product positioning within the ecommerce landscape, bridging together consumer data, competitive/trend analysis, and creative vision
- Experience with SEO, digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Deep familiarity with typical marketing tech stacks (Salesforce, Drift, Highspot, Metadata, ON24, Mutiny)
- You are an inspirational leader, and a known and respected developer of people
- You lead with curiosity, are a superlative collaborator, bridge builder and partner to multiple stakeholders across the company
- You are highly analytical, with an ability to construct data driven GTM insights and recommendations
- You have strong interpersonal skills, and are comfortable working with executives, developers, sales representatives, and partners alike
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility
- Understand the voice and needs of our customers to build and evolve a powerful brand presence with our customers and partners. You will align cross-functional stakeholders on our messaging and strategy to drive a shared vision
- Be the ultimate partner with GTM and Product teams alike to drive marketing for the launch and adoption of multiple product lines; including develop compelling customer messaging across the customer journey of awareness, lead generation, adoption, and cross-sell
- Lead the development of new marketing and growth channels for the company; forward-thinking campaigns that will capture new audiences and re-engage existing merchants
- Empower and enable Sales and Account Management teams with tools and influential messaging to drive acquisition and retention. You will maximize lead generation and web conversion of ecommerce merchants
- You will also partner with our creative and channel leads to develop a content strategy designed to increase engagement, conversion, and retention; including identifying and executing on ecommerce and direct to consumer thought leadership campaigns that help our customers grow
- Evolve reporting and tracking of KPIs to drive success; synthesizing multiple data points to continuously improve efficiency of channels, assets, and processes
- You will lead by example in building great partnerships across all teams at Recharge in order to deliver on our company vision
- You will instill a culture of collaboration and curiosity with a results-driven mindset, challenging and developing your marketing team to be great leaders
Subscriptions payment platform
ReCharge Payment is on a mission to create a world where payments are frictionless.
- Competitive compensation
- $700/mo remote-life stipend
- Unlimited paid time off
- Parental leave
- Team & company retreats
Company Core Values
- Day One: Stay ambitious, open-minded, optimistic, and ready to learn. Every day counts towards building the future.
- Ownership: You are accountable to yourself, your peers, and our customers. You believe that your work impacts the mission.
- Empathy: You anticipate the needs of others. You communicate clearly and with care, always striving to do the right thing.
- Humility: Approach every task with an open mind, learning with and from your peers. You value effective collaboration above rank.