Cloud Finops Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Financial Acumen: Ability to produce and present value propositions through quantitative financial analysis
- Business Acumen: Through effective discovery, extract a customer's unique financial and operational pain points and business outcomes and align Bazaarvoice solutions accordingly
- Detail-Oriented Focus: Very strong attention to detail, to ensure financial summaries are exact and complete
- Build vs Buy Mindset: Ability to grasp the technical requirements for both Bazaarvoice and competing solutions, including public cloud providers and traditional IT vendors
- Communication Effectiveness: Ability to explain complex problems and solutions in a concise and easy to understand and compelling way
- Prior experience in AWS cost management
- Strong understanding of the business and strategic needs around cloud computing
- Strong knowledge of AWS concepts, tools, and services
- Demonstrable history of self-direction
- Ability to self-start and self-regulate your work, and communicate clearly when you need help
- Excellent verbal, written, and client-facing communications skills
- Prior ample experience communicating effectively with executive audiences
- A desire to improve the AWS practitioner community by sharing knowledge
- A knack for putting people at ease when discussing the systems they've built, which will allow you to dive deep into an environment and make improvement recommendations
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated financial modeling capabilities in an IT context (ROI analysis, TCO Analysis, Cloud Costing, Technology Business Management, Financial Analyst roles)
- Knowledge of financial budgeting practices, capital vs. operating expense items, and software purchasing
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong TCO/ROI development proficiency
- AWS Certifications: AWS Solutions Architect: Professional (Desirable)
- Work directly with Bazaarvoice leaders to help them understand their AWS spend and optimize it based on their unique architecture and desired business outcomes. This will include leveraging cloud cost data and documentation to support your work
- Work with a high degree of autonomy, though you won't be alone-you'll have a team there to help when you need it
- Communicate across multiple internal customer personas, from Engineering to Finance, and up to C-Suite staff
- Build and maintain tools to improve our execution of cost optimization projects
- Work directly with internal customers to help them understand their AWS spend and optimize it based on their unique architecture and desired business outcomes
- Keep up to date on the latest AWS news and changes
- Continually work at being an expert in all-things-AWS, especially from a cost standpoint, and disseminate your knowledge to the team whenever possible
- Maintain and improve the quality of deliverables and internal documentation
- Mentor and level up technical knowledge of fellow colleagues
Bazaarvoice helps brands capture, analyze and act upon social data, and enables authentic customer-powered marketing.
- Mental wellness matters - All team members get access to the Modern Health platform, which provides resources for personal/professional coaching, therapy, and meditation.
- Improve your community and b:generous - We believe in investing our time and money to support our communities globally.
- Embrace wellness and reward others - Through our YouEarnedIt platform, achievements, wellness, volunteering, and coaching is celebrated and rewarded, and everyone has a voice.
- Paid sabbaticals - We reward employees for hard work. After five years with Bazaarvoice, you can apply for an eight-week paid sabbatical.
- Recognition-based culture - We provide opportunities for annual merit rewards, company bonus schemes, and growth within your role.
- Flexible work from home policies - The working world has changed. So have we.
Company Core Values
- Customer is key - We see our own success through our customers’ outcomes. We approach every situation with a customer-first mindset.
- Passionate pursuit of performance - Our energy is contagious, because we hire for passion, drive, and curiosity. We love what we do, which makes us laser-focused on our mission.
- Transparency and integrity build trust - We believe in the power of authentic feedback. It’s in our DNA. We do the right thing when faced with hard choices. Transparency and trust accelerate our collective performance.
- Innovation over imitation - We seek to innovate as we are not content with the status quo. We embrace agility and experimentation as an advantage.
- Stronger together - We bring our whole selves to the mission and find value in diverse perspectives. We champion what’s best for Bazaarvoice before individuals or teams. As a stronger company, we build a stronger community.