Posted on 2/10/2024
Global e-commerce platform for cultural experiences
TodayTix Group (TTG) stands out as a global e-commerce leader in cultural experiences, leveraging its advanced matchmaking technology and a vast portfolio of brands to optimize partner relationships and transform ticket sales. TTG's scalable tech software enhances user experience, streamlines management for partners, and expedites the checkout process to under 30 seconds, demonstrating its technical prowess. With a commitment to diversity and inclusion, TTG fosters a culture that values new voices, talent, and perspectives, making it an attractive workplace for individuals of all backgrounds.
New York, New York
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 2%
1 year growth↑ 12%
2 year growth↑ 37%
Finance & Banking
- Fully qualified CPA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent)
- Previous FP&A experience
- Excellent financial modelling skills, with a strong background in Excel and Google Sheets
- Strong business partnering experience, and the ability to communicate complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders
- Review Financial Performance
- Financial Planning
- New Initiatives
- Business Reporting
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Process Improvement
- Start-up, high growth and e-commerce experience
- Passion for theatre
About TodayTix Group:
TodayTix Group, TTG, is the global e-commerce leader for cultural experiences. Founded in 2013, TTG designs frictionless e-commerce experiences via innovative product design and industry-leading technology.
Through powerful consumer matchmaking technology and our expansive portfolio of brands, including TodayTix, New York Theatre Guide, London Theatre Guide, and Secret Cinema, TTG has an intimate understanding of its millions of customers. We optimize partner relationships by providing unparalleled access to engaged audiences to generate meaningful revenue, transforming the way tickets are sold. With an ever-expanding global network of theatres, producers, and cultural institutions, frictionless technology, and vast data and insights, TTG is at the forefront of the digital transformation of culture.
We are seeking outstanding applicants of all backgrounds to join our team to bring new voices, talent, and perspectives to the table. We encourage all to apply.
About The Role:
The FP&A team at TTG is seeking an FP&A Analyst to support the delivery of high quality financial analysis and insight to support TTG’s growth. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and entrepreneurial-minded individual who has a strong technical background and sharp focus on execution.
Reporting directly to the Associate Director of FP&A in London, you’ll primarily be responsible for reviewing, understanding and challenging the financial performance of the Group’s US business, and owning the technology and capitalisation parts of the Group’s expenditure. You will work closely with the marketing, theatre, and technology teams to ensure that there is clarity around the key drivers of business performance, leading to you developing the short and long-term predictability of financial trading to help drive the business towards its goals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to grow their analytical and commercial experience in a fast moving business. Our team is dedicated to delivering expert financial analysis to the business to help challenge and shape its future strategy. If this resonates with you, we’d love to hear from you!
Please note: this is a full-time position and qualified candidates must be based in the greater London area. Minimum time in office is 2 days per week.
What You’ll Do:
- Review Financial Performance: Conduct detailed reviews of business performance against internal targets and external comparators. Understand reasons for variances and underlying drivers of business performance to help build an informed picture of business health.
- Financial Planning: Lead the US financial planning processes; building short-term outlooks, and a longer-term budget, with inputs from stakeholders across the business, helping to drive predictability in financial performance across the business.
- New Initiatives: Evaluate the financial viability of new projects and initiatives, providing detailed analysis and recommendations to support decision-making.
- Business Reporting: Develop and maintain robust reporting frameworks to deliver insightful business intelligence, including regular financial reports for senior stakeholders, dashboards, and KPI tracking.
- Risk Management: Identify potential financial risks and opportunities within the business environment, recommending strategies to mitigate risks and capitalize on opportunities.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Work closely with senior management and cross-functional teams to provide financial insights and support informed decision-making.
- Process Improvement: Continuously seek opportunities to improve financial processes and systems to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- Fully qualified CPA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent).
- Previous FP&A experience.
- Excellent financial modelling skills, with a strong background in Excel and Google Sheets.
- Strong business partnering experience, and the ability to communicate complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
- Start-up, high growth and e-commerce experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- A willingness to grow and develop your skillset in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for theatre is a huge plus!
Good to Know:
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. We’re proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favourites:
-Hybrid work environment (minimum 2 days per week in office)
-Generous pension match
-Access to a bespoke Pension scheme
-Complimentary tickets to shows and events
-Employee Assistance Programme
-Access to a corporate rate Vitality PMI plan
-Healthcare cash plan
-Season Ticket loans
-Three months of fully paid Parental Leave
-Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme & RAC Membership
-Employee Charity Donation Matching
-Work From Home budget
-Annual Professional Development Budget
-Cycle to work scheme
-Employee Referral Bonus
TodayTix Group is committed to creating a diverse and equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive and diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity and accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.