Apollo.io combines a buyer database of over 250M contacts and powerful sales engagement and automation tools in one, easy to use platform. Trusted by over 160,000 companies including Autodesk, Rippling, Deel, Jasper.ai, Divvy, and Heap, Apollo has more than one million users globally. By helping sales professionals find their ideal buyers and intelligently automate outreach, Apollo helps go-to-market teams sell anything.
In the last year, we’ve grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, and closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital in March of 2022. This year, we continue to grow faster each month with record months of sales and added ARR. We hope you apply.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
About the Role
The Senior Content Marketing Manager is a critical (and fun!) role on Apollo.io’s marketing team. As an all-around great marketer with a track record of producing great content, you’ll be responsible for creating, delivering, and marketing extraordinary content programs to Apollo’s audience of over 1M active users, and to the broader universe of sales professionals everywhere.
You’ll work closely with writers, designers, videographers, other marketers, salespeople, and web engineers to bring new content programs to life. You’ll own Apollo’s content-led webinar series and will be responsible for coordinating the production of other new, original content on an ongoing basis. You’ll use your marketing skills to build awareness of these programs, and turn that awareness into a funnel of newsletter subscribers and signups to the Apollo product, driving meaningful results for the business.
Reporting to the Head of Content Marketing, the ideal candidate for this role has a well-rounded marketing background with experience starting new campaigns and programs from scratch. You’re an exceptional writer, project manager, and collaborator, are comfortable creating structure where there isn’t any, and are looking to have a big impact at a fast-growing company in your next role. This is an individual contributor role.
- Own various content programs from end-to-end, including production, editing, publication, distribution and promotion
- Coordinate with other stakeholders at Apollo and our customers to create a pipeline of extraordinary content
- Own and report the number of newsletter subscribers and product signups from your content programs on a monthly basis
- Optimize our blog, newsletter, webinars, and other content programs to achieve world-leading conversion rates and business impact
This role is fully remote (but ideally based out of the US) and may require travel as part of the content production process.
- 5-7+ years in a relevant marketing or content marketing role, preferably including at least 1-2 years in a high-growth startup environment
- A portfolio of extraordinary content you’ve created and deployed in-market
- A demonstrated track record of driving meaningful results for the business from your campaigns and programs
- The ability to track, measure, and report on the efficacy of your programs
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Hubspot, search-engine optimization tools, Google Analytics, and other critical pieces of the marketing technology stack
- Experience managing contractor and agency relationships as part of the content creation process
- Experience owning and executing webinars
- Experience and expertise in search engine optimization
- Experience building a robust content/media production workflow with customers or partners to generate content
- Experience marketing to or creating content for salespeople preferred
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!