Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Automation. Every day, billions of conversations take place across industries — customer service, sales, HR, education and more. Whether they are human to human, human to machine or machine to machine, conversations are at the heart of everything we do, and the new currency of the enterprise.
At Uniphore, we believe companies that best understand and act on those conversations will win. We have built the most comprehensive and powerful conversational automation platform that combines conversational AI, workflow automation, and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) with a business user-friendly-UX (User Experience) in a single integrated platform to transform and democratize customer experiences across industries.
What We Are Looking For
A dynamic Sales Director with a proven track record who will continue to improve and build out internal sales processes and promote growth for the company.
The Sales Director will use their extensive experience, domain expertise, and consultative selling skills to initiate and support sales at Uniphore and is responsible for identifying potential prospective clients, engaging with them and not only building the relationship but maintaining it. Constantly looking for ways to drive and improve the sales process.
New hires must live within commuting distance of one our offices in Palo Alto, CA, Alpharetta, GA, Salt Lake City, UT, Dallas, TX or NY, NY.
- You will be a key player in Uniphore’s field sales team to drive net and new business sales into strategic accounts
- You will drive complex sales cycles orchestrating internal team of pre-sales, discovery, and delivery
- You are accountable for achieving financial targets, as well as delivering to the customers’ expectations
Experience and Qualifications
- Extensive experience selling Contact Center SaaS/Cloud based solutions to C-levels with enterprise accounts
- Understanding of the strategic competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Uniphore solutions with prospective accounts
- Proven success with transformation selling and strategy
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other related field, or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience working as an Account Executive
- Ability to work with people at all levels inside and outside the company
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skill-set
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-managing and motivated in completing ones duties
- Existing relationships in the contact center vertical
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
All applicants - to review our privacy notice, please click here
Information regarding recruiting and phishing scams:
Employment offers will always be made by a Uniphore hiring manager or Talent Acquisition team member with a @uniphore.com email address only. We will never text you about an employment opportunity, interviews or employment offers, and we do not make job offers after only one interview. Additionally, we will never ask you to provide funds for onboarding, supplies or anything else, nor we will ask you to submit your personal information (date of birth, passport details, banking information, social security number, etc.) as part of the interview process. If you are receiving an employment inquiry or employment offer from a non Uniphore.com
email address, please assume it is spam. If you believe you have been a victim of a phishing or false employment scam, you may want to report this incidents to the FBI iC3
, or visit the Department of Homeland Security’s Cyber Smart website
to learn how to report such scam.