Datadog is looking for a Learning Technology Manager to manage our global systems and processes for the development, delivery, and enhancement of online learning and training programs for our employees. A critical focus of the role will be the management of our company-wide Learning Management System (LMS) as well as other eLearning technologies, which will empower our global population to upskill on-demand. This person’s work will be critical to the expansion and digital accessibility of organization-wide learning initiatives as we rapidly scale.
You will have the opportunity to make a big impact at Datadog by enabling employees to access a centralized catalog of online learning content and events. This cross-functional role will involve partnering with enablement partners and other stakeholders across the business and within the People team to unlock the potential of current and future employees by executing accessible, high-impact, and engaging digital learning experiences.
The successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running by playing a key leadership role in the ongoing management and enhancement of our newly launched global LMS for Datadog. Additionally, they will use data and system reports to review and suggest improvements to existing digital learning materials. The ideal profile is someone who can function as the technical owner of our global LMS, mastering every setting and feature on the platform, with the ability to support others within the organization in activating applications and integrations for optimizing overall learning experiences.At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and deliver innovative, high-quality online learning experiences to our global employee base. Maintain full visibility into global course catalog and preserve high overall standards for learning at Datadog
- Lead the configuration of content, system features, customizations, integrations, user access, and more
- Manage our learning technologies on an ongoing basis, including vendor management, user management, course management, troubleshooting, and setting up analytics for robust reporting
- Partner with stakeholders across the company (e.g., department-specific Enablement teams, content SMEs, People Business Partners) to develop high-quality training within our existing LMS, educating course creators about key platform capabilities
- Work with People Analytics to measure the success of online learning programs through thoughtful data collection and analysis
- Contribute to other people programs that help us recruit, develop, and retain top talent
Who You Are:
- At least 5 years of professional experience managing learning systems, including wide-scale, global LMS configurations and maintenance activities. Experience with Docebo is strongly preferred
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience, including end-users, in a clearly understandable way
- Ability to collaborate, build relationships, and drive alignment with Datadogs at various levels as well as with external vendors
- Ability to analyze training plans and provide strategic recommendations regarding digital implementation
- Exceptional organization and project management skills
- Proficiency with Workday HRIS is a bonus
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That’s okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, opportunity to join our Community Guilds
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $116,000.00 - $171,000.00, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.