San Francisco, California
6 month growth↑ 1675%
1 year growth↑ 1675%
2 year growth↑ Infinity%
- Experience in defining and building native mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Ability to work with teams and customers to narrow down the value proposition for mobile applications
- Proficiency in choosing technologies and tools for mobile application development
- Experience in defining processes around mobile development, including testing, release, monitoring, and on-call
- Strong understanding of scalable architecture for mobile applications
- Experience in building and releasing native iOS mobile applications
- Define the feature set and build a product roadmap for the native mobile applications
- Design a scalable architecture to power a fast and magical user experience
- Build and release the first Linear native iOS mobile application
- Contribute to growing the mobile team while maintaining a strong engineering culture
- Experience on both iOS and Android platforms
- Experience in remote work and distributed teams
At Linear, we are on a mission to bring magic back to software. To empower product teams to do their best work, we are building an issue tracking and project management tool that combines UI elegance with world-class performance. Founded in 2019, Linear has become the platform of choice for thousands of high-impact companies to build their products better.
Linear was set up as a fully remote company from the start. Today, our small but mighty team is distributed across North America and Europe. What unites us is relentless focus, fast execution, and our passion for software craftsmanship. We are all makers at heart and care deeply about the quality of our work.
Over the past years, we focused on building the best-in-class issue-tracking experience through our desktop and browser applications. Now it’s time to bring the same passion and craft to mobile. This is why we are looking for our first iOS and Android engineers to help us define and build our native mobile applications. Experience on both platforms is a big plus.
Please note: We are an equal opportunity employer and remote-only company. At this time, we can only support hiring within North America for this role.
What you’ll do
Work with our teams and customers to narrow down the value proposition for our mobile applications.
Define the features set and build a product roadmap
Chose the technologies and tools to build the native applications
Define the processes around mobile development in Linear: testing, release, monitoring, on-call
Design a scalable architecture to power a blazing-fast and magical user experience
Build and release the first Linear native iOS mobile application
Help us grow the mobile team while keeping a strong engineering culture
What we offer
Interesting and challenging work
Competitive salary and equity
Employee-friendly equity terms (early exercise, extended exercise)
Paid lunch and coffee during workdays
Work remotely, no commuting to the office
Paid co-working space/desk at an office
Health, dental, and vision insurance (US)
Regular team events and off-sites
5 weeks of paid vacation
4 months of paid parental leave
Learn how we think and work