Posted on 11/30/2023
Digital marketing solutions for customer acquisition at scale
Centerfield stands out as a leading digital marketing firm, leveraging its proprietary Dugout platform to deliver personalized omnichannel experiences and customer acquisition at scale for top-tier brands across various sectors. The company's digital brands, including Business.com and BroadbandNow.com, engage over 150 million in-market shoppers annually, demonstrating its significant industry reach. With its headquarters in Silicon Beach, Centerfield fosters a supportive work culture, evidenced by its recognition as one of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles for four consecutive years.
Data & Analytics
Los Angeles, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 9%
1 year growth↑ 32%
2 year growth↑ 67%
Los Angeles, CA, USA
UI/UX & Design
- 2-3 years of experience working as a UX/UI or Product Designer in-house or at an agency
- Portfolio of work showcasing excellent skills across UX, UI, and visual design
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe XD and Figma, bonus points for fluency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Passionate with interaction data and performance of self-initiatives
- Exceptional communication articulating design decisions
- A positive attitude that withstands tight timelines and frequent pivots
- Passionate about UX/UI heuristics and visual design principles
- Implement data driven UX strategies for digital brands
- Design intuitive and engaging web responsive experiences
- Own the end-to-end design cycle
- Collaborate with teams, stakeholders, and partners on shaping requirements
- Create and manage the component and UI kit for all projects
- Deliver an effective and practical understanding of UX and visual design principles
- Bring delight into the user journey via micro-interactions and storytelling concepts
- Ideate and define UX strategy and test concepts
- Maintain real-time statuses and manage individual task progress
- Review and record data from design performance in A/B testing
- Conduct information architecture and usability audits
- Craft strategies that balance evolving user and business needs
- Experience in split testing and conversion optimization
- Fluency in Photoshop and Illustrator
Hi, We’re Centerfield.
Super-powered customer acquisition. Centerfield delivers outcome-based digital marketing solutions and personalized omnichannel experiences for the world’s leading brands. Powered by our proprietary Dugout platform, Centerfield acquires customers at scale for leading residential service, insurance, e-commerce and B2B brands. Centerfield’s digital experiences and digital brands, such as Business.com and BroadbandNow.com, reach more than 150 million in-market shoppers annually. Centerfield is headquartered in Silicon Beach and proud to be recognized as a Best Place to Work in Los Angeles.
We’re looking for a talented and motivated Product Designer to join our Product team. You’ll be responsible for designing user-centric digital experiences across all devices for our portfolio of websites and properties. You will collaborate across departments to own and complete design cycles for digital initiatives. As part of a data-driven culture, you’ll bridge pragmatic and creative strategies to champion the user and accelerate business goal
How You’ll Contribute…
- Reporting to the Director of Product Design, you’ll be responsible for implementing data driven UX strategies for digital brands from initial research, brainstorming, wireframing, design, and production.
- Design intuitive and engaging web responsive experiences that champion the ideal balance of user and business goals.
- Own the end-to-end design cycle— from lo-fi concept wireframing for buy in, to prototyping flows, to preparing projects for dev hand-off.
- Collaborate with teams, stakeholders, and partners on shaping requirements and delivering design needs across different web properties.
- Create and manage the component and UI kit for all projects.
- Deliver and demonstrate an effective and practical understanding of UX and visual design principles in UI, with a special emphasis in understanding hierarchy, typography, composition and usability.
- Bring delight into the user journey via micro-interactions and/or storytelling concepts, thoughtful and empathetic design.
- Frequently ideate and define UX strategy and test concepts to the optimization-based site roadmaps for your groups’ brands.
- Maintain real-time statuses and manage individual task progress within the roadmap.
- Review and record data from design performance in A/B testing and, through analysis, identify actionable opportunities to respond to the results by way of improving strategy or scaling success.
- Conduct information architecture and usability audits, draft summaries of user goals/needs/assumptions/constraints in the context of the different sites you work on, frequently ensuring you’re designing within the right context and perspective and crafting the best strategies that expertly balance evolving user and business needs.
What We’re Looking For…
- 2-3 years of experience working as a UX/UI or Product Designer in-house or at an agency.
- Portfolio of work showcasing excellent skills across UX, UI, and visual design and, ideally, experience in split testing and conversion optimization.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe XD and Figma, bonus points for fluency in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You thrive working in a fast-paced environment and have an apt ability to solve challenges creatively and strategically.
- Passionate with interaction data and performance of self-initiatives.
- Exceptional communication articulating design decisions, comfortable receiving feedback internally and externally, and enjoys collaborating cross-functionally with our product, content, advertising, and engineering/QA teams.
- A positive attitude that withstands tight timelines and frequent pivots.
- Passionate about UX/UI heuristics and visual design principles.
Life At Centerfield...
- This is a hybrid position, and employees are expected to come into our Playa Vista, CA office every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
- Competitive salary + bi-annual bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested on day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award-winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.