San Francisco, California
6 month growth↓ -23%
1 year growth↓ -30%
2 year growth↓ -12%
- 5+ years of SaaS Leadership experience
- Experience leading a high performing, closing revenue team
- Deep understanding of outbound selling and prospecting
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Recruit, enable, coach and grow a diverse team of talented Account Executives
- Own the Commercial and Mid Market segments (800 > 3000 employees) across the whole EMEA region
- Participate in prospect meetings and engage in other corporate resources as required
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Data Science, Growth and Ops teams
- Set up the team to hit monthly and quarterly quotas
- Mentor and develop the sales team including recruiting, on-boarding and training new Small Business Account Executives
- Implement, improve and standardise key sales processes
- European wide regional breadth in a sales management capacity
- Passionate and enthusiastic about Airtable
Reporting to the VP, EMEA Sales, you will be part of the founding leadership team as we build out the region for Airtable’s first international office launch.
You will recruit, enable, coach and grow a diverse team of talented Account Executives, owning the Commercial and Mid Market segments (800 > 3000 employees) across the whole EMEA region.
You help shape the long-term strategy whilst also managing day-to-day operations for the team. The idea candidate is driven, curious and deeply passionate about helping our customers find value and be successful with Airtable.
What you’ll do
- Support direct reports by participating in prospect meetings and engaging in other corporate resources as required.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Data Science, Growth and Ops teams to develop thoughtful and innovative approaches to your business.
- Setting up the team to hit monthly and quarterly quotas, by prioritising and handling high volumes of inbound leads and customer expansion opportunities on high-velocity cycles.
- Ongoing mentoring and development of the sales team includes recruiting, on-boarding and training new Small Business Account Executives.
- Implement, improve and standardise key sales processes in service of driving consistent and repeatable motions that predictably drive revenue growth.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of SaaS Leadership experience working within revenue focused teams responsible for selling software solutions into multiple industries.
- Experience leading a high performing, closing revenue team.
- You have a deep understanding of outbound selling and prospecting.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You thrive on partnering with different cross-functional teams to design and execute effective ways to get customers on the phone.
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator.
- Nice to have: European wide regional breadth in a sales management capacity.
- Nice to have: You are passionate and enthusiastic about Airtable!
What We Offer
- In addition to NHS coverage, you will have access to supplemental insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 85%)
- Competitive pension scheme, life insurance, paid leave and sick leave
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- Transportation & Commuter Benefits
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Legal services - access to online tools to legal forms
At Airtable, we embrace diversity and strive to create a workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We strive for Airtable to be a pleasant and supportive place to work, and to attract and retain a diverse team of talented people. We take great pride in holding everyone accountable for treating each other with dignity and respect.
Airtable is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, please complete our Accommodations Request Form and let us know how we may assist you.
Please see our Privacy Notice for details regarding Airtable’s collection and use of personal information relating to the application and recruitment process by clicking here.