Senior Engineering Product Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Chicago, IL, USA • United States
- The base salary offered for this role and level of experience will begin at $133,300 and up to $185,100
- The actual base salary offered may be higher, depending on your location, skills, qualifications, and experience
- Collaborate with technical, product, and design leaders across Chime to learn and understand their requirements, manage dependencies, and plan for their future needs
- Serve as product owner for part of our banking platform; developing the backlog, capturing requirements, and shipping product incrementally in collaboration with engineering
- Strategize roadmap for product integration with the platform and support migration
- Build strong relationships with Chime's partners and vendors to align requirements and reduce velocity bottlenecks
- Communicate progress, value, and blockers to the wider business
- Establish metrics for measuring velocity and success of product initiatives
- 6+ years of technical/platform product management experience, managing multiple backend products that have many stakeholders, including researching requirements, prioritizing features, and proactively partnering with stakeholders
- Technical skills, with experience and track record of success in building scalable, low-latency, and high-availability services
- The ability to be practical and are eager to collaborate/compromise to get to the best, most efficient outcome
- A clear focus on measurable customer outcomes
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally to align stakeholders on the goals and behaviors required for success
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Full-time employees are also eligible for a , competitive equity package, and benefits
Mobile banking & debit cards
Chime's mission is to make financial peace of mind a reality for everyone. The company has created "a new approach to online banking that doesn’t rely on fees, gets you your paycheck up to 2 days early with direct deposit, and helps you grow your savings automatically."
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
Company Core Values
- Be member-obsessed.
- Be human.
- Be bold.
- Make it happen.
- Respect the rules.
- Team up.
- Chime in.