Product Marketing Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Digital marketplace for new and used cars in Canada
AutoTrader.ca, a leading advertising partner for Canadian automotive retailers and manufacturers, offers a robust platform that garners over 25.7 million visits a month, making it Canada's top source for automotive information and transactions. The company's strength lies in its comprehensive digital retail experience, providing valuable data insights and advertising services to its partners. Furthermore, AutoTrader.ca's understanding of consumer hesitancy and commitment to assisting shoppers with purchase and finance options sets it apart in the industry.
Automotive & Transportation
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 1%
1 year growth↑ 10%
2 year growth↑ 26%
Toronto, ON, Canada
Growth & Marketing
- Experience in product marketing, sales enablement, or related field
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to create engaging marketing materials and sales tools
- Experience in planning and hosting launch events
- Knowledge of training development and administration
- Ability to conduct research and analysis for product evolution
- Supporting product launches with marketing materials and sales tools
- Planning and hosting launch events and updates for new products and services
- Developing training and product marketing materials for different systems
- Delivering product updates and best practice communications
- Performing research through focus groups, surveys, and client interviews
- Creating marketing content such as case studies, website copy, and blog posts
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems
- Knowledge of dealer and OEM software solutions
TRADER Corporation is a trusted Canadian leader in online media, dealer and lender services. The company is comprised of AutoTrader.ca, AutoSync and Dealertrack Canada. AutoTrader.ca (AutoHebdo.net in Quebec) offers the largest inventory of new cars and used cars in Canada, receiving over 25 million monthly visits to its marketplace. With over 3,500 subscribers and counting, AutoSync is the largest and fastest growing dealer and OEM software provider in Canada. The platform’s suite of connected automotive software solutions brings advertising, conversion and operational support together, synchronizing the entire retail process. AutoSync’s diverse range of offerings includes: vAuto, EasyDeal, xtime, Motoinsight, Activix, TAdvantage and TRFFK. Dealertrack is Canada’s largest automotive financing portal, enhancing efficiency and profitability for all major segments of the automotive, marine, recreational vehicle, motorcycle and powersport retail industries. Over 6.5 million credit applications are submitted via the Dealertrack Canada portal each year. Visit tradercorporation.com to learn more..
The person in this role is responsible for supporting effective product launches with product marketing materials, sales enablement tools, and memos. Plan and build out internal/external product release communications. Deliver training on feature updates; executional best practices; and use cases of our digital solution for our customers (OEMs and Dealers) as well as for our sales and sales support teams. This role is cross-functional – it interacts with business sponsors, product teams, subject matter experts, facilitators, and end users while contributing to the skills, knowledge, and competency improvement of the sales and client success force.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Product Marketing Assets:
• Communicating the vision and benefits of new product releases to sales teams, customers and developing sales tools to enhance sales process.
• Planning and hosting launch events and updates for new products and services
• In collaboration with SMEs, responsible for developing appropriate training and product marketing material for different systems (ex: Platform in Center) and our digital solutions and/or products including internal and external guides, presentations, videos, case studies, and eLearning content
• Develop, build training content, collateral, assets (written and video presentations) for external as well as internal audiences on usage best practices, product feature releases
• Schedule and deliver product updates and best practice communications for increased engagement and client (user) ROI
• Ensure the product marketing material developed explains well the technical side of the system or product/solution, addresses the benefits for the customer (Dealer), and addresses the skills to be developed
• Discovery - performing research through focus groups, surveys, client interviews, to support a competitive edge through product evolution. Also researching competitor pricing, marketing content, and strategies.
• Validation - working with a product to improve product features and their execution
• Testing – new products and features with clients and services for re
• Create marketing content - such as case studies, website copy, blog posts, and sales videos
• Manage timelines, execution excellence, and relevant messaging, by liaising with stakeholders.
• Support in content build, implementation, and administration of our new/ updated Learning Management System.
• Support in all training development projects – establish resources and timelines for building new courses, training videos, with timely authoring.”
What’s in it for you…
-We understand that there is life at work and life outside of work. Here are a few benefits we all benefit from that support us to be our creative best.
Fitness and wellness
-We provide discounts to nation-wide gyms, onsite gyms (when we’re in the office), an Employee and Family Assistance Program, as well as a virtual wellness program.
Benefits from Day 1
-Local in-office free gyms
-Employee and Family Assistance program
-Weekly virtual wellness events
-In addition to in-house training, we provide an annual lifestyle allowance of $1500 so you can grow your skills.
-Conferences & training budget
-Regular internal training programs
-Let us help you invest in your future with 3% matching towards your pension and multiple forms of income protection.
-Annual bonus structure
-3% CPP matching