Regional Services Sales Leader
Prof. Services/EDU, West, Remote
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Aurora, CO, USA • Colorado Springs, CO, USA • Oregon City, OR...
- 10+ years of experience in Sales within a software company
- Experience in landing key initiatives, education of offerings and services and sales process
- Experienced in various sales methodologies and complex sales training (eg. Spin, Challenger, Miller-Heiman, etc.)
- Quantifiable sales success and expertise in selling services related products and solutions to customers, with track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas
- History of building/growing a successful Services sales team that Splunk can use to scale this team when needed
- Knowledge of what it takes to build a scalable Services Sales model in a fast-growing environment
- Travel is required up to 60%, possibly more at peak times
- You will be responsible for the Service Sales region which will include achieving Professional Services and Education Services bookings targets
- Position and sell services to deliver customer outcomes and drive customer adoption of Splunk products and services
- Effectively communicate the Services strategy, goals, objectives and results to customers and internal license teams and partners
- Craft account plans for continued growth of the Services business and maintain continuous alignment with the Sales Organization
- Drive Professional Services attach rate for the team
- In this role you will work closely with your license Sales team counterparts and participate in QBR's and forecast meetings to get results
- Establish relationships at the C-level of the largest partners and customers in the region
- Work hand-in-hand with Splunk account teams and partners nationally on large opportunities, helping to position service delivery and best practices to deliver security solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Business or relevant technical field experience. ( points will be given for MBA or Masters' Degrees)
- Experience with regularly used tools - Salesforce and Tableau. Splunk products experience is a PLUS
Data management & visualization platform
Splunk's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for regular, full-time U.S. employees — choose the best plans for you and your family. Plus: Health Savings Account (HSA), Life insurance and survivor benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Business travel and accident insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Eligible employees enjoy: 401(k) Plan with a company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Equity awards, Bonus or commission program
- We support you and your family: Paid parental leave, Mother rooms and wellness rooms, Family Planning
- Your work/life balance is important to us, that's why we offer: 16 company holidays, 15 vacation days, 10 sick days, 10 bereavement days, 5 volunteer days
- Ensuring our employees' success goes beyond insurance plans: Education reimbursement, Electric car charging stations, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Stocked kitchens, Gym discounts/onsite fitness centers, Pet insurance discount, Student loan resources, Cool workspace with collaborative environments, 529 College Savings Plan
Company Core Values
- Innovative: We’re passionate about our customer success. We keep our energy laser-focused on giving our customers the best possible and most trustworthy experience, driven ultimately by integrity. After all, we’d be nothing without them.
- Open: We never stop learning or striving to create a positive impact. The work we do matters. We innovate at warp speed to disrupt the world's notion of what’s possible.
- Disruptive: We are humble and value openness and honesty. We speak our truths mindfully and in consideration of others. Candor is cool - respect is required.
- Fun: We embrace the ride (preferably in a Splunk t-shirt). We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We weave an irreverent and infectious sense of fun into everything we do.
- Passionate: We cultivate an inclusive environment where all backgrounds are celebrated. Striving for equity and embracing our individual uniqueness is our secret sauce. And it will only make us stronger.
- #WeAreSplunk: We represent many functions and regions but are one team. We value each other's efforts and moonshot ideas. And we celebrate highs, and learn from lows, together. We trust and rely on each other. Remember: There’s no “I” in Splunk.