Santa Clara, California
6 month growth↑ 2%
1 year growth↑ 6%
2 year growth↑ 4%
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Good academic standing with a preferred GPA of 3.0 or above
- Proficiency in data analysis
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Hands-on experience in Excel VB, SharePoint, Tableau, Power BI
- Conduct market competitive analysis for specific pricing strategies
- Assist in the development of business & pricing proposals
- Assist in price maintenance to ensure pricing guidance matches the desired market condition and product offering
- Report on price execution and performance
- Communicate with stakeholders on pricing processes and policies
- Support Business Development to ensure price proposals align with the business opportunity
- Certifications in relevant fields
- Up to 1 year of work experience
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale helps our customers – who make smartphones, supercomputers, virtual reality headsets, autonomous vehicles and more – transform their ideas into reality. Our innovations Make Possible® a Better Future.
Inside our company, we apply the idea of make possible as we work together. We value our people and teams who turn possibilities into reality by advancing our strategy, accomplishing great things and empowering others. We are deeply committed to fostering a Culture of Inclusion where every person knows they belong, feels empowered to bring their whole self to work, and is inspired to grow.
If you’re looking for a great place to grow your career, consider Applied Materials. With the data explosion and new investment in semiconductors, it’s an exciting place to be.
- Conducts market competitive analysis for specific pricing strategies and major pricing tasks.
- Assists in the development of business & pricing proposals.
- Assists in Price maintenance to ensure pricing guidance matches the desired market condition and product offering.
- Reporting on price execution and performance.
- Stakeholder communication on pricing processes, policies.
- Supports Business Development to ensure price proposals align with the business opportunity.
- Graduating with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Good academic standing with a preferred GPA of 3.0 or above out of a 4.0 scale
- Proficiency and willingness to analyze data
- Excellent knowledge of Excel is necessary
- Hands on experience in Excel VB, SharePoint, Tableau, Power BI will be added advantage
Years of Experience:Up to 1 Year
Time Type:Full time
Employee Type:New College Grad
Travel:Yes, 10% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:$72,000.00 - $99,000.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on multiple factors including location, hire grade, job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and with consideration of internal equity of our current team members. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
For all sales roles, the posted salary range is the Target Total Cash (TTC) range for the role, which is the sum of base salary and target bonus amount at 100% goal achievement.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.