- Deep B2C mobile experience
- Experience in bridging the gap between B2B and B2C products
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to collect requirements, feedback, and data from stakeholders
- Experience in product roadmap creation and execution
- Ability to define and write product specifications
- Lead the creation of an industry-leading employee experience
- Improve web and mobile products using B2C mobile experience
- Challenge the status quo and bring fresh ideas
- Communicate progress and ideas to the leadership team
- Collect requirements, feedback, and data from stakeholders
- Track and assist in the creation and execution of product roadmaps
- Define and write product specifications
- Work on cross-functional projects
- Wear multiple hats across the business
- Experience in the finance industry
- Knowledge of global partner payments and accounts payable workflows
- Experience with operational, compliance, and financial controls
We are Tipalti, we help finance teams at firms like GoPro, Twitter and Twitch automate their routine tasks and focus on driving their business forward. Following our incredible growth in the United States and the company’s recent $150m funding with a $8.3bn valuation, Tipalti is going global!
As we enter Europe, we have chosen London to establish our second tech hub. We have set up a Product team based in our central London office alongside engineering, sales and marketing.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our expanding tech hub in London. You will work closely with our Technology team in Tel Aviv and will be part of a highly skilled and enthusiastic team, developing our new employee-facing products.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Lead the way in creating an industry-leading employee experience. We strive to make our products easy to use and adopt, and as easy as the apps we use in our daily lives outside of work. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a new product, starting from a blank slate.
- Bring deep B2C mobile experience, which will make our web & mobile products even better.
- Help bridging the gap between B2B and B2C products by challenging the status quo and bringing fresh ideas to the table.
- Be impactful in communicating your progress and fresh ideas within and outside of the company, including to our leadership team.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to collect requirements, feedback and data to make the right decisions and improve the product with the right features at the right time. Stakeholders include prospects, customers, sales teams, marketing and product strategy teams.
- Track and assist in the creation and execution of product roadmaps, development schedules, and product/component designs.
- Define and write product specifications, work with other teams on cross-functional projects and wear many hats across the business.
Interested in learning more about us?
Tipalti is the only company handling both global partner payments and accounts payable workflows for high-velocity companies across the entire financial operations cycle: onboarding and managing global suppliers, instituting procurement controls, streamlining invoice processing and approvals, executing payments around the world, and reconciling payables data across a multi-subsidiary finance organization. Tipalti enables companies to scale quickly by making payables strategic with operational, compliance, and financial controls. Through Tipalti, our clients can efficiently and securely pay thousands of partners and suppliers in 196 countries within minutes.
Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers and a desire to build lasting connections. Our client portfolio includes high-velocity businesses such as Amazon Twitch, GoDaddy, Roku, WordPress.com, and ZipRecruiter. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate which is built on trust, reliability and innovation. Tipalti means we handled it" - a mission to which we are constantly committed.