Customer Advocacy, Remote
Posted on 2/25/2023
- An undergraduate degree is required. An advanced degree, ideally an MBA, is highly desirable
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in sales/ account management and minimum of 5 years in an Executive Sales/ Account Management role
- Must have sales aptitude, relationship building skills, technical bent of mind a consultative sales approach and who has been associated with implementation of Enterprise software in a SaaS company
- Demonstrate record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable, customer centric environment
- Drive more revenue from existing accounts by upselling and cross-selling and able to develop opportunities
- Develop and/or expand relationships within customer base up to VP and C-level Executives
- Provide coaching and feedback to team and across the organization to deliver ever increasing results
- Lead and build a high performing team of Customer Advocacy Directors
- Ensure customer expectations and obligations are fulfilled and Customer is a net promoter of Icertis and customer stories
- Be an advocate by working closely with customer and product management to understand new requirements and upcoming product releases
- Provide leadership to corporate, business and/or regional management regarding the execution of business strategies
- Identify and understand the customer pain points and propose potential solutions
- Work closely with internal teams: Professional Services, Engineering, etc. to review customer issues, challenges, and success factors
- Provide strategic direction and tactical insights to improve customer retention, growth and satisfaction
- Manage the forecast to ensure accurate data is provided to executive team
Contract management software
Icertis wants to be the contract intelligence platform of the world. With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs.
Company Core Values
- Fairness - As a company we strive to be equitable and fair-minded – continually asking how we would like to be treated if we were in the other person’s shoes. We don’t play favorites or have double standards when working with our customers, partners and vendors, and we view every interaction through the lens of: 'What is a mutually fair outcome?'
- Openness - The default setting at Icertis is to share information freely – and be open to feedback from anyone in the organization. And when someone asks managers a question, they can expect an open and honest response.
- Respect - We strive to be an organization where everyone is treated with respect and every voice is heard. We assume positive intent in our interactions and regard everyone’s feedback and contributions as valuable. We embrace and celebrate diversity and know that only by doing so, can we be the best at what we do.
- Teamwork - Every Icertian who is considered a top performer must also be a team player. We know that success is the result of hard work from people across the organization, and we go out of our way to recognize the teams that make individuals successful.
- Execution - Execution is in our blood. We hold ourselves accountable to deliver for our customers each and every day. To guide us we have a mantra: “Focus, Follow up, Follow through – Fast!” We set our sights on a goal, hold ourselves accountable for success, and see it through to the end, quickly.