Staff Product Designer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 8+ years of end-to-end product design experience in an IC capacity, including research, information architecture, interaction, visual design, and prototyping
- Proven track record and portfolio demonstrating the ability to create simple, elegant, and aesthetically successful user experiences that solve complex problems
- Experience developing well thought out visual systems that raise the quality bar and scale easily across teams and use cases
- The ability to self-organize your time and work, identify compelling product opportunities from ambiguity, and drive projects forward from initial concept through launch and beyond
- Strong communication skills, feedback practices (both delivering and soliciting actionable feedback), and experience presenting design solutions to a variety of audiences (executives, external partners, and various internal stakeholders)
- Strong alignment with our core values: Kindness, Candor, Proactivity and Humility
- Evolve and expand the Store Solutions product experience, focusing on creating value for our customers while supporting our mission to reduce food waste
- Run a thoughtful end-to-end design process from user research to high-fidelity prototypes and mockups
- Learn directly from our customers (remotely and in the field) through planning, conducting, and synthesizing generative and evaluative user research
- Collaborate closely with other members of the design team and cross-functional peers and stakeholders to define and realize our product vision
- Coach others on the design team to ensure directional alignment and promote product excellence
- Help to establish and maintain a design language and toolkit that will be used by the entire team and company
AI-powered fresh operating system
Afresh's mission is to eliminate food waste and make fresh food accessible to all. Fresh is the future - and they're building solutions that are ready for it.
- Comprehensive health plans
- Competitive compensation
- Generous parental leave
- Equity packages
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly grocery stipend
- Professional development program
Company Core Values
- Humility - We serve our customers and teammates, and do what’s best for them.
- Candor - We believe feedback makes us better and communicate transparently.
- Proactivity - We identify opportunities, own problems, and act with purpose.
- Kindness - We care for the entire person and give without counting costs.