San Francisco, California
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↓ -2%
2 year growth↓ -9%
- 4+ years of experience in management consulting / tech / design / investment banking / corporate strategy / business development / business operations or related experience
- Experience leading projects and motivating people at all levels
- Experience working with Salesforce and other CRMs
- Excellent Excel skills; SQL knowledge a bonus
- Develop and drive adoption of new sales products at DoorDash
- Work with product to build roadmaps and tie to business goals
- Scope tests and experiments on everything from adoption to optimization
- Execute new product plans to help partners grow and operate quickly
- Build models to evaluate success and find opportunities for improvement
- Work with Merchant Product, Engineering, Operations and Sales teams to scale business impact
- High-growth or early-stage startup experience
About the Team
Our sales and partner management teams are the heart and soul of DoorDash, helping us partner with top merchants (think restaurants, grocers, convenience stores, retailers) across the country to grow their revenue and help them operate even better. As DoorDash grows both in scale and scope of offering, the strength of our sales engine and organizational structure must grow with it.
We are looking for an Associate Manager level in Sales Strategy and Operations to accomplish strategic plans that enhance sales productivity by helping our teams be more impactful in targeting and closing the most valuable partnerships at scale. You’ll work between our sales, partner management, operations, product, and analytics teams to build the merchant foundation.
About the Role
You will discover and make performance improvements across the sales organization and build the foundation for it to grow. This will include developing go-to-market playbooks, revenue optimization, strategic plans to enhance productivity, process redesign, product roadmap and launches, resource allocation and pipeline analytics. You will sit at the center of our revenue generation engine - this will require prioritization and data-driven insights to ensure our teams are working against the right goals and have the tools needed to achieve them.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Build – Develop and drive adoption of new sales products at DoorDash
- Strategize – Work with product to build roadmaps and tie to business goals
- Experiment – Scope tests and experiments on everything from adoption to optimization
- Implement – Execute new product plans to help our partners grow and operate quickly
- Analyze - Build models to evaluate success and find opportunities for improvement
- Influence – Work with our Merchant Product, Engineering, Operations and Sales teams to scale business impact
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 4+ years of experience in management consulting / tech / design / investment banking / corporate strategy / business development / business operations or related experience; high-growth or early-stage startup experience strongly preferred
- You have an established track record of achieving tangible outcomes and moving needles
- You have experience leading projects, working in a team, and motivating people at all levels across a variety of job responsibilities
- You can translate high-level goals into applicable plans & action items
- You have experience working with Salesforce and other CRMs
- You have experience working with sales teams across onshore/offshore
- You have excellent Excel skills (can perform complex functions); SQL knowledge a bonus
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We’re committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
The location-specific base salary range for this position is listed below. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Actual compensation within the pay range will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, skills, prior relevant experience, and specific work location. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, base salary is localized according to employee work location. Please discuss your intended work location with your recruiter for more information.
DoorDash cares about you and your overall well-being, and that’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, for full-time employees, that includes healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan including an employer match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid time off, paid parental leave, and several paid holidays, among others.
In addition to base salary, the compensation package for this role also includes opportunities for equity grants.
We expect this position to be filled by 2/17/23