Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We’re not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation
(PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere
company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
The US Commercial Strategy (USCS) Business Consulting team is focused on supporting the life science industry through the design and delivery of solutions for the core business issues faced by today’s commercial pharmaceutical organizations. The role of the USCS Business Consultant is to help identify the source of the business issues faced, develop a structured approach to deliver solutions, and do so in a highly collaborative manner – ultimately building critical customer relationships within the Commercial Business of our customers.
A majority of your time will be spent supporting client engagement teams and working with a wide variety of clients to deliver advisory support. Business Consultants have a strong subject matter understanding of the sales and sales/commercial operations processes, tools, and systems supporting the sales and brand strategies. In addition, these individuals have strong management consulting experience to serve as the day-to-day engagement resource leading projects with the engagement leadership team. Typical projects will include sales force strategy design, field capability assessments and road-mapping, and project management tied to field organization initiatives.
This is a home-based, full-time permanent role with the preference for candidates to live on the East Coast, West Coast or other pharmaceutical markets to meet requirements to be at customer(s) site(s) as required.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H- 1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You’ll Do
- Serving as a key member of the project team supporting key deliverables and timelines
- Establishing relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels within the commercial organization
- Consistently delivering quality client advisory support within the Commercial Strategy domain
- Monitoring progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client’s business
- Demonstrating in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge
- Demonstrating ability to assimilate to new knowledge
- Possess good business acumen
- Remaining current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 3+ years of experience with Management Consulting experience
- Background and industry experience within the sales or brand domain preferred
- Strong track record of experience delivering client advisory engagements
- Core management consulting skills, including: workshop facilitation, client presentations, project management, and ability to develop structured approaches/methodologies to business problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel roughly 50% but this can vary depending on engagement
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness Reimbursements
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.