Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Flynn is the leading commercial roofing & cladding contractor.
The Flynn Group of Companies is North America's leading building envelope trade contractor. Since 1978 we have been providing quality contracting services in the institutional, commercial, and industrial construction marketplace.
Industrial & Manufacturing
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 4%
1 year growth↑ 17%
2 year growth↑ 25%
Portland, OR, USA
Business & Strategy
Sales & Account Management
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working as a Project Manager in the architectural sheet metal and/or building envelope industry
- 4-year degree from a recognized construction management, architectural, engineering, or business program preferred or experience in lieu of accepted
- Previous metal wall panels, architectural metal and metal roofing experience
- Proficiency in MS office package, including MS Project
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings
- Direct role in customer relations and sales
- Project selection and strategy
- Oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Set up and manage project contract, budget, and cost
- Coordinate manpower schedule, material, and equipment
- Ensure all specifications, details, and applicable building codes are met
- Ensure field crews meet or exceed the Flynn Safety plan
- Manage production reports and provide weekly reports to field supervision
- Manage and monitor RFIs, change orders, and contract documents
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers and consultants
- Develop and monitor quality control documents including shop drawings, submittals, and field reports
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills
At Flynn, it’s not just a job, it’s a career
Project Manager, Architectural Metals
Project Manager – Architectural Sheet Metal Division
Flynn Group of Companies
This Project Manager role in our Sheet Metal Division is an awesome opportunity to be part of a phenomenal team in our new, state of the art facility located in Portland, OR. If you have the ability to manage multiple projects and have experience with high end architectural sheet metal materials and systems, then we want to talk to you!
Flynn offers exceptional benefits, top compensation, advancement opportunities and tremendous support in all our employees do!
Project Manager Position Profile
·We are looking for Project Managers who are the best at what they do.
·Love making money in a competitive market
·Earn the respect and loyalty of customers
·Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
·Experience with high end architectural sheet metal materials and systems
·Work well in a team environment
·Direct role in customer relations and sales
·Project selection and strategy
·Oversee multiple projects simultaneously
·Set up and manage project contract, budget, and cost
·Coordinate manpower schedule, material, and equipment
·Ensure all specifications, details, and applicable building codes are met
·Ensure field crews meet or exceed the Flynn Safety plan
·Manage production reports and provide weekly reports to field supervision
·Manage and monitor RFIs, change orders, and contract documents
·Maintain and develop relationships with customers and consultants
·Develop and monitor quality control documents including shop drawings, submittals, and field reports
·Minimum of 4 years’ experience working as a Project Manager in the architectural sheet metal and/or building envelope industry
·4-year degree from a recognized construction management, architectural, engineering, or business program preferred or experience in lieu of accepted
·Previous metal wall panels, architectural metal and metal roofing experience.
·Proficiency in MS office package, including MS Project
·Strong organizational and communication skills
·Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making abilities
·Strong negotiation and contract management skills
·Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings
Compensation & Benefits
·Performance-based bonus program
·Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
·401(k) w/ company match
·Paid time off and paid holidays
·Company Truck or Vehicle Allowance w/ gas card
·Flynn University: Education & Leadership Development
Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a building’s outer layer, including roofing, glazing, waterproofing, and architectural metals. The foundation of our award winning success is having the right people on our team. Thanks to the contributions of the most talented team in the market and a collaborative, supportive culture, Flynn has steadily grown since 1978, and continues to do so.
Flynn Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer - minorities/women/disabled/protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
All employees hired must pass a pre-employment drug test, have a valid driver’s license and/or reliable means of transportation, and proof of legal ability to work in the U.S.
Applicants are not required to disclose criminal convictions prior to receiving a conditional offer of employment. However, as a government contractor working on schools, military bases, and other secure jobsite, employees may undergo a criminal background check as a condition of employment. Flynn will consider the following when evaluating applicants with criminal records: (1) The nature and gravity of any criminal offense or conduct; (2) the duration between the criminal conduct and the employment application; and (3) the nature of the duties and essential functions of the position sought.