6 month growth↑ 5%
1 year growth↑ 20%
2 year growth↑ 54%
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Proficiency in AMPScript, SQL and HTML
- Understanding of local market regulatory laws and policies
- Analytical proficiency
- Project management proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Build, execute, and refine programs with CRM segmentation, onsite personalization and product recommendations
- Set up Salesforce Marketing Cloud programs, emails, forms, reports and workflows to support Marketing and business objectives
- Develop persona and buyer journey based nurture programs including lead scoring
- Build and manage email campaigns for prospective and existing customers
- Create and refine email templates in line with insights derived from delivery analytics
- Document, automate and optimize the demo workflow to improve conversion to closed won opportunities
- Ensure data collection mechanisms are established and used for further analysis with the Marketing team
- Be active and keen interest to stay ahead of next-generation B2B demand generation and marketing automation best practices
- Passion and intrigue for email marketing technology and implementation knowledge
- Good communication and presentation skills
- 1+ years hands-on Salesforce CRM experience
- 1+ years in-depth hands-on Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
Who we are:
For over 20 years, Global Relay has set the standard in enterprise information archiving with industry-leading cloud archiving, surveillance, eDiscovery, and analytics solutions. We securely capture and preserve the communications data of the world’s most highly regulated firms, giving them greater visibility and control over their information and ensuring compliance with stringent regulations.
Though we offer competitive compensation and benefits and all the other perks one would expect from an established company, we are not your typical technology company. Global Relay is a career-building company. A place for big ideas. New challenges. Groundbreaking innovation. It’s a place where you can genuinely make an impact – and be recognized for it.
We believe great businesses thrive on diversity, inclusion, and the contributions of all employees. To that end, we recruit candidates from different backgrounds and foster a work environment that encourages employees to collaborate and learn from each other, completely free of barriers.
We encourage you to apply if your qualifications and experience are a good fit for any of our openings.
As part of the global marketing team, you will play a key role shaping and assisting in the delivery of the CRM strategy alongside the digital team; including the seamless, effective and qualitative building and delivery of emails. You will own the execution and refinement of campaigns using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud suite of tools including Email studio, Automation studio, Journey builder, Content builder and Personalisation.
Working closely with cross-functional teams you will aim to attract, qualify, engage and convert prospects and customers across our marketing automation and digital platforms including the orchestration of journey flows in Salesforce Marketing Cloud through to the final delivery of an email into an inbox, optimising through constant iterations.
As an experienced and skilled individual you will have a clear understanding of how to leverage data sets to segment, personalise and deliver marketing programs that really resonate; taking responsibility for the look, feel and open rate. You’ll be self motivated to drive pipeline growth and customer retention / expansion.
You will monitor and improve performance to keep data centralized and clean, our campaigns operating optimally, reporting and monitoring on leads captured using tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Uberflip, Turtl, Typeform, Zoom Webinars.
- Build, execute, and refine programs with CRM segmentation, onsite personalization and product recommendations.
- Set up Salesforce Marketing Cloud programs, emails, forms, reports and workflows to support Marketing and business objectives.
- Develop persona and buyer journey based nurture programs including lead scoring.
- Build and manage email campaigns for our prospective and existing customers.
- Build campaign and programme templates within Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Create and refine email templates in line with insights derived from delivery analytics which opens opportunity for wide A&B testing across regions and industries.
- Work with in-house analyst to deliver regular analysis of campaign performance.
- Document, automate and optimize the demo workflow to improve conversion to closed won opportunities.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis for email campaign execution issues and recommend preventive actions.
- Ensure data collection mechanisms are established and used for further analysis with the Marketing team.
- Ensure communication of priorities, projects/programs, and results to leadership and the larger team.
- Be active and keen interest to stay ahead of next-generation B2B demand generation and marketing automation best practices, strategies and industry standards to fold into company campaigns and practices.
To support the wide range of responsibilities for this role, the candidate must possess an equally broad set of skills.
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud is essential for this role.
- Proficiency in using AMPScript, SQL and HTML is strongly desired for this role.
- Ability and experience creating email templates and deliver targeted communications to highly segmented audiences.
- Passion and intrigue for email marketing technology and implementation knowledge, including content marketing.
- Bring a ‘can do’ attitude to projects – adding value and input to the wider team requirements which allows the whole department to meet their objectives.
- Understanding and awareness of local market regulatory laws and policies relating to marketing CRM including GDPR compliance.
- Analytical proficiency and desire to interrogate campaigns and measure their impact on marketing initiatives at an operational and strategic level.
- Ability to work closely with
- the creative and content teams to build effective email copy and design.
- stakeholders to understand their business needs and scope the associated technical requirements.
- Keen to find solutions to problems and look for better, more efficient ways of doing tasks and campaigns which will have effective impacts
- Project management proficiency in designing, developing and maintaining marketing program launch processes.
- Ability to make connections between buyer behaviour and intent to optimize campaign structure and performance.
- Good communication and presentation skills, including: ability to interpret data and presenting insights and marketing performance to various stakeholders and senior leadership; able to translate according to technical level and requirements of the audience.
- 1+ years hands-on Salesforce CRM experience.
- 1+ years in-depth hands-on Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- Proficiency in AMPScript, SQL and HTML coding languages for email
- Highly organized and efficient with the ability to develop and execute against an evolving plan.
- Team player that is able to work both collaboratively and autonomously.
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Strong time management, and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required, or equivalent work experience.
What you can expect:
At Global Relay, there’s no ceiling to what you can achieve. It’s the land of opportunity for the energetic, the intelligent, the driven. You’ll receive the mentoring, coaching, and support you need to reach your career goals. You’ll be part of a culture that breeds creativity and rewards perseverance and hard work. And you’ll be working alongside smart, talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with complementary knowledge and skills.
Global Relay is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We seek to ensure reasonable adjustments, accommodations, and personal time are tailored to meet the unique needs of every individual.
We understand flexible work arrangements are important, and we encourage that in our work culture. Whether it’s flexibility around work hours, workstyle, or lifestyle, we want to ensure our employees have a healthy work/life balance. We support and value a hybrid work model that blends collaboration with the team in the office and focus time from the comfort of your home.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.com.