Revenue and Financial Management
Posted on 2/11/2023
- 6+ years of data science/quantitative modeling experience
- A PhD or MS in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Quantitative Finance, Economics, Sciences, Engineering)
- Expert knowledge of a scientific computing language (such as R or Python) and SQL
- Expertise in statistics and experimental design
- Prior experience with product and/or go to market data science or enthusiasm to learn
- A demonstrated ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects with a high attention to detail
- The ability to communicate results clearly and a focus on driving impact
- Define and measure key outcome metrics for our suite of Financial and SaaS products that cater to our users needs
- Design and analyze experiments to improve the conversion funnel for product adoption and targeting efficacy
- Apply statistical methods, causal inference, and machine learning to inform product decisions and optimize our products and systems
- Design and develop data sets that enable better understanding of adoption and engagement across Stripe's SaaS products, dashboard, and developer platform
- Partner closely with product, engineering, finance, and marketing teams to identify and prioritize the most important data science projects
Payment processing platform
Stripe's mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet.
- Inclusive coverage - We provide a thoughtful and balanced set of benefits that allow Stripes to be their best selves and do great work. Whether that means offering comprehensive mental, physical, and medical health plans, supporting Stripes’ financial futures, providing fertility benefits and parental leave, or making sure Stripes have access to healthy food at the office, our robust programs put Stripes and their families first.
- Growth by way of learning - We are voracious learners and teachers. Our Education team delivers an onboarding and product training curriculum for all new Stripes, and hosts expert-led courses on things like project management fundamentals and macroeconomics. Beyond the formal program, Stripes are constantly sharing knowledge with each other through conversation, documentation, reading groups, and informal talks.
- A principled approach to food - The food program holds a special place in Stripe’s history and future. These Stripes come to our kitchen from a breadth of backgrounds and experiences, and focus on one proposition—respect. This is apparent not only in the local ingredients they work with or in the gracious, teamwork-driven buffet lines, but also in their approach to growing a global team through sustainable food practices and minimal waste.
Company Core Values
- An environment of growth
- Intentional communication
- Fast-paced, detail oriented
- Voraciously curious