San Francisco, California
6 month growth↑ 6%
1 year growth↑ 20%
2 year growth↑ 65%
- Fluent in French and English
- Associates degree or higher with 2-3 years of Office Management or Facilities experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficiency with Google Suite or Microsoft Office
- Be the main point of contact to the Switzerland office
- Drive culture and employee experience through digital/physical signage, office decorations, and onsite activities
- Communicate with all stakeholders and local ripplers in regards to all operations
- Lead local food programs such as daily snack & beverages and lunch programs
- Assist management in carpet cleaning, painting, furniture repair, plumbing, electrical, lighting, and HVAC needs
- Coordinate space planning and support; assist in updating floor plans, perform moves, and new hire space assignments with IT
- Assist with Health & Safety protocols
- Coordinate with building management for any work order request
- Receive feedback or suggestions from employees and relay them to Workplace Management for consideration
- Willingness to be flexible and exhibit a professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility required if additional work hours are needed
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
The Workplace Operations Coordinator role will provide outstanding customer service and support the daily management of the office, vendor relations and overall office maintenance. In this role, you have the strong ability to think on your feet, assigning an appropriate level of urgency to specific situations, and working on projects independently. You are a diligent and resourceful problem-solver, able to iterate until the right solution is found. You can easily collaborate and connect with internal teams and external partners.
This role will be based in the upcoming Geneva office in 2024 but this person will need to be able to come to Lausanne where our current office is.
Please submit a resume in English
What you’ll do:
- Be the main point of contact to the Switzerland office.
- Drive culture and employee experience; through but not limited to digital/physical signage, office decorations, and onsite activities.
- Communicate with all stakeholders and local ripplers in regards to all operations.
- Attention to safety, cleanliness, and the day-to-day efficient functioning of the general office environment.
- Purchase and run inventory of all office & kitchen supplies as required.
- Lead local food programs such as daily snack & beverages and lunch programs.
- Lead and respond to workplace related tickets associated with the Switzerland office.
- Assist management in carpet cleaning, painting, furniture repair, plumbing, electrical, lighting, and HVAC needs.
- Coordinate space planning and support; assist in updating floor plans, perform moves, and new hire space assignments with IT.
- Act as the liaison between all vendors providing site services, including but not limited to Janitorial Staff, Snack Vendors, and building management..
- Maintain building operations and emergency procedures.
- Assist with Health & Safety protocols.
- Coordinate with building management for any work order request.
- Receive feedback or suggestions from employees and relay them to Workplace Management for consideration.
What we’re looking for:
- Fluent in French and English
- Associates degree or higher with 2-3 years of Office Management or Facilities experience.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to interact with all levels of personnel within the company, external customers, and vendors.
- Display a willingness to be flexible and exhibit a professional manner.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Ability to work independently.
- Proficiency with Google Suite or Microsoft Office (Documents, Sheets, Slides).
- Flexibility required if additional work hours are needed.
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: in-office collaboration for moments that matter is important to our culture, and we give managers and teams the flexibility to decide which 10-12 days per month they come in.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.