Palo Alto, California
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↑ 0%
2 year growth↑ 5%
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of experience developing Android applications using Java or Kotlin
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Experience with testing frameworks and tools, such as JUnit, Espresso, and Mockito
- Experience with Git and version control systems
- Experience with RESTful APIs and web services
- Solid understanding of the Android SDK and platform
- Design and develop high-quality Android applications using Java and Kotlin
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify requirements and plan new features
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior developers
- Use data to make decisions, improve workflows, and drive innovation
- Participate in code reviews, identify potential issues, and suggest improvements
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise during development, testing, and production
- Experience with mobile app management suites
- Experience with AI solutions for businesses
- Experience with AppLovin's massive app ecosystem
AppLovin makes technologies that help businesses of every size connect to their ideal customers. The company provides end-to-end software and AI solutions for businesses to reach, monetize and grow their global audiences. For more information about AppLovin, visit: www.applovin.com.
To deliver on this mission, our global team is composed of team members with life experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives that mirror our developers and customers around the world. At AppLovin, we are intentional about the team and culture we are building, seeking candidates who are outstanding in their own right and also demonstrate their support of others.
Fortune recognized AppLovin as one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2022, and is a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021, 2022 and 2023. Check out the rest of our awards HERE.
AppLovin’s Array team is seeking a talented and experienced Staff Android Engineer to join our team. Array is a seamless, end-to-end app management suite that delivers more value for mobile operators and end users by tapping into AppLovin’s massive app ecosystem.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of designing and developing high-quality Android applications using Java or Kotlin. In this role, you will be working cross-functionally with mobile applications, providing technical guidance to the team, and ensuring the timely delivery of high-quality software.
- Design and develop high-quality Android applications using Java and Kotlin.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and other developers to identify requirements and plan new features.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior developers to improve their skills and ensure their success.
- Use data to make decisions, improve workflows and drive innovation.
- Participate in code reviews, identify potential issues, and suggest improvements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise during development, testing, and production.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 6+ years of experience developing Android applications using Java or Kotlin.
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with testing frameworks and tools, such as JUnit, Espresso, and Mockito.
- Experience with Git and version control systems.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and web services.
- Solid understanding of the Android SDK and platform.
- Supplemental Medical Insurance, private health insurance, Spring Health - Mental Health, Preventive Care,On-site Massage, etc.
- Time-off and family visit- 25 days annual leave, parental leave, educational leave, bereavement leave, family counseling, etc.
- Private company pension, commuting allowance.
- Additional perks.
AppLovin provides a competitive total compensation package with a pay for performance rewards approach. Total compensation at AppLovin is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Depending on the position offered, equity, and other forms of incentive compensation (as applicable) may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to dental, vision, and other benefits.
$181,000 - $307,000