Senior Director of Product Marketing
Posted on 4/3/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- 10+ years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in consumer product marketing, with quantifiable revenue responsibility
- Strategy and Execution: Experience combining strategic thinking with tactical execution to drive customer acquisition through diverse channels
- Customer Research: Experience in leading quantitative and qualitative customer research and distill it into actionable insights
- Analytics: Use data to drive strategy, execution, and optimization
- Initiative & Bias for Action: Eagerness to roll up your sleeves to get things done (even the unglamorous things)
- Flexibility: Problem-solve in a fast-paced, self-driven environment
- Growth: Proven track record of building budgets and programs that support efficient growth
- Bachelor's degree required
- Act as the CMO for your product with a vision on the long-term strategy & near-term execution
- Create & lead marketing strategies based out of consumer & competitive insights
- Develop creative briefs and approve the creative that will get deployed across channels. Iterate frequently on the product positioning, value proposition and go-to-market strategy
- Manage the channel allocation mix and bonus strategy to optimize acquisition
- Manage the prioritization of engagement initiatives in lifecycle marketing to drive product usage
Lender and financial services provider
SoFi’s mission is to help people reach financial independence to realize their ambitions.
- You’re taken care of. SoFi employees receive comprehensive health, vision, dental, life insurance, and disability benefits—as well as flexible time off, fitness, fertility, and family planning options.
- Realize your ambitions. We want to help our employees achieve financial freedom, just like our members. That’s why we contribute $200 per month toward your student loans to help pay down your debt—plus free financial classes.
- Never stop learning. We offer frequent training, mentorship opportunities, and leadership programs to develop our people. We also cover tuition costs for approved programs, up to $5,250 per year.
Company Core Values
- Put our members’ interests first.
- Run after problems.
- Embrace diversity. Everyone should feel welcome, included and able to contribute.
- Get to the truth and make principle-based decisions.
- Make your footprint bigger than your foot.
- Do the right thing. If you’re not sure, do the harder thing.
- Set ambitious goals, be gritty, be accountable.
- Take care of other people and help them grow.
- Iterate, learn, innovate.
- Be SoFi missionaries.
- …and don’t forget to smile.